Jonathan Martin speaks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin speaks

details are important but you are as well still misleading the truth, by exaggerating and downgrading by comparing and making chemical dependency equivalent to be addicted to physical activities. The enjoyment that marijuana users get that we get out of lifting weights or rock climbing is only part of the addiction of marijuana, its not THE addiction or all of the addiction of marijuana users get. There is more to it and your simplifying it too a hugely lesser degree. No its not crack or cigarettes but dont say its like being addicted to facebook. uggghhhh holding my tongue I said i wasnt going do it.........

I'm not misleading anything. It is simply a medical fact that the chemical addiction of marijuana is very mild. I have never said it does not exist. I have only stated it is mild, because it is. It is similar to the addiction to caffeine. If you think the chemical addition to marijuana is severe, then you are misinformed.

You're downplaying the behavioral aspect of addiction in a way you shouldn't do. Look at gambling addiction. Entirely behavioral. Nevertheless I would much rather an offensive lineman on the Dolphins or a family member be a pothead than a gambling addict, and presumably so would you.

In reality We should just legalize marijuana but it seems like our linemen were doing harder drugs than MJ and no matter what they were playing with their eligibility.

You'd think in the year 2014 we wouldn't be talking about how severely addictive marijuana is. What is this, Reefer Madness?

LMAO....

Yes Martin, you are either a N**** or a Uncle Tom.

This kid is a moron. How he made it this far in life without poking his eye out is beyond me.

Ratfink, please do us all a favor and crawl back to the hole you came from (your mother).

I hope the NFL do not grand stand on their report and call this for what it is.

You'd think in the year 2014 we wouldn't be talking about how severely addictive marijuana is. What is this, Reefer Madness?
What can be addictive is the inhibition of the aversive state in which one usually finds oneself (i.e., "the only time I felt normal was when I was high"), and that mechanism of action can be physiological in nature.

This fool needs a job. Like, a real job, not playing an aggressive sport where emotions run high, and everything you say or do is ripe for the media. He's clearly not cut out for this.

Back
Top Bottom