Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal

We also could had used both our dends stars....a healthy baker Xavien our oline starters. Man we were a mess as far as injuries. Holland was also coming of an injury.

There was no other team that had more injured players. Not one. Last time I remember of so many injuries Zach Thomas and his look alike Larry izzo were members of this team. 13 surgeries. Jimmy Johnson was the head coach.
Unfortunately when they were healthy we still couldn’t beat upper echelon teams throughout the season so I can’t just focus on the last playoff game and say we’ll, it’s all injuries.

This team got the highest grade when it comes to other players wanting to play here
I wouldn’t put too much stock in that, nice facilities and all but when KC is last and we are first it’s the epitome of who really cares. Shula and the old decrepit facilities were down on that particular list but won plenty, I’ll take that.

I think we will, it’s a very good signing particularly as cap strapped as we are. TE is now off the draft needs so we can focus on the trenches.

It's definitely got me excited over here

comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

(Cue circumstances)
With folks like you it can be "hard" to tell. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom