Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonnu Smith and Dolphins reach a deal

TE's and money. Schultz about to be the same thing but 3 teams in 3 years. It's a valid question, but some players it's not that big a deal.
I thought Schultz re-signed with the Texans for $12m per.

Doesn’t free agency start next week? How are we signing people now? I know who this guy is and I’m not expecting much but hopefully I’m wrong

I thought Schultz re-signed with the Texans for $12m per.
Sorry wasn't keeping myself apprised enough on the current Texans negotiations. Point is he was a FA, about to be, could have been, semantics. In this case to the point that was mentioned it comes down to TEs and how much they cost.

I’ve geeked out and watched about an hours worth of clips on Jonnu tonight and couldn’t be happier with the signing considering the low cost.

The dude is only 28, has proven to be pretty durable, and has put up some very nice film for a TE that has literally played his entire career with average-to-awful QB play.

Again, considering the cost and his age, not a lot to dislike about this one. I’m extremely interested to see what McD schemes up for him.

Yay! Seems like a nice signing. Excited to see him give us another option when defenses try to take away others.

Back
Top Bottom