Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

WTF happened with Clay to Buffalo? I thought that was a done deal? This is what happens when I sleep on finheaven.

They are jumping off the ledge in the Bills Zone forum.

B_8OyNOUgAAFMe1.jpg

It's crazy how many of us fans can't believe we would have TWO talented players at the same position when many teams try to do the same thing. Philly is trying to sign Matthews AND Murray, pats has gronk AND Hernandez! Etc,.. We should keep clay, draft a wide out and we're set for years offensively

So, now we know. Let Hickey run the drafts and let Tannebaum run free agency! I can deal with that for a few years.

Cameron: "They got Suh yesterday, (that's) a big deal. Tannehill is making strides, I'm excited to be here & it's going to be a good thing."

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Jordan Cameron on #Dolphins QB Tannehill: "They were singing his praises all day today. It's deifnitely a big part of my decision."

You guys should get a room

Or maybe he should just stop...hes talking about a marino achilles injury 20 damn years ago as a qb no less as it being the same thing as brent grimes injury a couple years ago...

The things people say on here

So with Miami signing off on Cameron and his past concussion issues maybe Tannehill should give Ryan Swope a call and see if he's reconsidered his early retirement.

Cameron on Tannehill: He's young, he's willing to work & puts the hours in..definitely was a big part of my decision.

Back
Top Bottom