Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

God I wish we had a decent guard locked up. Knowing we had enough time to get the ball out to these weapons would be great.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 53s54 seconds ago
Miami keeping tag on Clay ensures Bills cannot offer cap friendly (to them) deal. Still have to make it tough on Miami thus selves.

Cat and mouse game. Good. Let them wait to sign that 8-9 million

God I wish we had a decent guard locked up. Knowing we had enough time to get the ball out to these weapons would be great.

We have Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner.......who needs an offensive line anyway right Tannehill, just gotta get used to running for your life

Says something that he chose us over his famiar team in Cleveland, for the same money. Could just be saying something negative about Cleveland, but it feels nice for a change.

It all comes down to the contract, but as long we didn't give him too much guaranteed money I really like this deal. Jordan Cameron had an probowl year with Jason Campbell, Brian Hoyer, and Brandon Weedon as his QB, imagine what he could do with Tannehill

I cant tell you how refreshing it is that a pro bowl offensive player chose us over another team because of our quarterback. We haven't been able to say that in almost 15 years......

I cant tell you how refreshing it is that a pro bowl offensive player chose us over another team because of our quarterback. We haven't been able to say that in almost 15 years......

Given that the alternative was Johnny 8-Ball, it probably wasn't too hard a decision for him lol.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 57s57 seconds ago
These numbers sound familiar: Dolphins gave former Browns TE Jordan Cameron a 2-year, $15 million deal, per source.

Given that the alternative was Johnny 8-Ball, it probably wasn't too hard a decision for him lol.
Wait a minute, according to several on this site Johnny is much better then our QB...

Back
Top Bottom