Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 4m4 minutes ago
Folks, the odds of Charles Clay playing with Jordan Cameron are ZERO. Who pays their TE's $14M?
Sounds like the odds are pretty good of Clay staying. Derrick Shelby was not getting a tender just a couple of days ago according to Omar. Suddenly Shelby got tendered.

Omar knows nothing on this situation.

I am confused with this. What is moronic about it? :idk:

IDK.gif
Cindrich is very vocal

Yeah baby - we finally have a seam-busting, RZ target TE. Now I want Clay back as the X-Factor guy. Lethal.

I think they are keeping the tag just to make it harder on Buffalo.

Lol Omar. Why don't you move to NY just get far away

Folks, the odds of Charles Clay playing with Jordan Cameron are ZERO. Who pays their TE's $14M?

I think they are very low too unless he signs the tender and comes back 1 year 7 mil...

Well both Super Bowl teams pay their TE's well over $10M. Jags, SD, Panthers I believe all pay quite a bit more. So clueless Omar. Just every damn word out of your mouth.

I think they are keeping the tag just to make it harder on Buffalo.

I am hoping that is what they are doing because we don't have the space to sign both, nor does it make any sense. You don't have a TE of Sims ability as a 3rd stringer on the bench. There is this thing called a salary cap and we do have other needs.

New England was pretty good with two you douche Omar. No comparing cam to gronk by any means though.

We still need to draft a WR at #14. We have to act as if Cameron is definitely going to suffer another concussion at some point this season. I don't want to lay back on a WR playmaker, pedal to the metal

Meanwhile, on Thursday night, the Dolphins signed another tight end, former Cleveland Brown Jordan Cameron, to a contract. However, an NFL source said the Dolphins still would like to keep Clay.

It is possible that the signing of Cameron (plus other moves they have made) could then force the Dolphins to remove Clay’s transition tag, which would give them five days to match any offer he receives, and try to negotiate a long-term deal with the tight end.

That carries a risk, because once the tag comes off, Clay becomes an unrestricted free agent and can sign anywhere. According to a league source, the Bills are prepared to submit an offer to Clay, if the tag stays in place, or would swoop in with an offer if it comes off.

The Browns are known to have strong interest in Clay as well, but, the source said, he is expected to either return to the Dolphins or join the Bills.
\
http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/03/12/bills-remain-in-pursuit-of-clay-but-dolphins-still-want-him/

Back
Top Bottom