Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

So, now we know. Let Hickey run the drafts and let Tannebaum run free agency! I can deal with that for a few years.

Tannenbaum running free agency scares the living crap out of me, he is like a kid in a candy store with a credit card on free agency. The guy just doesn't know when to quit, remember the Cap hell he got the Jet's into....I am curious to see the contract for Cameron

I just think Cameron is great roll of the dice. Why not? Big target. Athletic. Give it a shot.

extremly talented player, but major concussion problems.

i think we should try our best to resign clay, bc cameron has not proven to be able to stay on the field for a full season.

great talent, big target, but will he be able to stay on the field?

either way, worth the risk.

The idea that we can keep Charles Clay, and maybe just maybe land Davante Parker makes me erect

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 53s54 seconds ago
Miami keeping tag on Clay ensures Bills cannot offer cap friendly (to them) deal. Still have to make it tough on Miami thus selves.

Tannenbaum running free agency scares the living crap out of me, he is like a kid in a candy store with a credit card on free agency. The guy just doesn't know when to quit, remember the Cap hell he got the Jet's into....I am curious to see the contract for Cameron

I agree, but Dawn Aponte has been great in past years fixing the cap numbers. She is pulling the reigns on his spending.

Back
Top Bottom