Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Man this is nuts.
So this is what a Tannenbaum/Hickey free agency is like?
We are Really active.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Reports of Jordan Cameron's agreement with the Browns were news to the Browns, who hadn't heard back on their offer.

Cameron

Just signed with miami not Browns

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Merge someone beat me to the punch haha

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
Wild. After Jordan Cameron’s 2-year, $15M offer was reported, the #Dolphins jumped in. They are now negotiating with him. Hadn’t previously
4:52 PM - 12 Mar 2015

seriously! I dont care if hes at his grandsons birth, somebody get barry jackson onto twitter!

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 43s43 seconds ago
After the #Dolphins saw the report on TE Jordan Cameron's deal with the #Browns, they jumped back in aggressively. Deal wasn't inked.

I bet Clay accepted the Bills offer at the last moment and Miami capped on themselves and that's why they are working on Cameron

Cameron return to Cleveland to re-sign, but when he got off the plane and looked around he said "Hell No! What was I thinking." and booked a return flight to Miami.

Don't buy into it Miami it's a Smoke Screen no one would offer him that with his Medical.OK,maybe the Browns would.

It just depends on the contract...well the guaranteed money really and the actual base salary...he makes your 53 you are on the hook for the base...guaranteed money he gets whether he plays 5000 snaps for you or 5

If miami jumped in that means they are likely jumping in over 2 years and 15 mil for cameron....dont like it...not with the medical history

Let's not go crazy with all the speculation. I'm sure Miami did ALL the tests to make sure he was OK, in fact, they are known to overdo it when it comes to medical evaluations. I look at this like the Grimes deal, and how did that work out for us? This kid is a stud if he's healthy and until they prove otherwise I'm going to trust this front office over any poster's speculation at this point.

Back
Top Bottom