Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
In theory, TE Charles Clay could blow the Cameron-to-Miami deal up by signing the transition tender.

this craziness and his concussion history has really got me worked up more than ever now....

i dont know what to say or think.

just give me Clay
man clay can make it easy, but if he wants to sit and wait for buff we cant. we have to move on before we miss out on other opportunities. I would hate to miss out on both

@ProFootballTalk: Source confirms Dolphins are "making progress" with TE Jordan Cameron. Deal likely would result in removal of tag from TE Charles Clay.

ew WRONG move

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
In theory, TE Charles Clay could blow the Cameron-to-Miami deal up by signing the transition tender.

This is like a 3-way quick draw Texas shootout.

Who pulls the trigger first?

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 1m 1 minute ago
So reports Jordan Cameron to Cleveland or maybe not. One thing certain: Still in South Florida.

I bet Tannehill's head is spinning. Who will he be throwing to? Wtf is going on? This is bizarre. So much for Cameron being cheaper

Ozzy rules!!

Let's not go crazy with all the speculation. I'm sure Miami did ALL the tests to make sure he was OK, in fact, they are known to overdo it when it comes to medical evaluations. I look at this like the Grimes deal, and how did that work out for us? This kid is a stud if he's healthy and until they prove otherwise I'm going to trust this front office over any poster's speculation at this point.

Lets not compare a extensive history of head injuries and games missed as a result to an achilles tear either

Woah, we probably agreed to match Cleveland's offer and he realized that he would rather have Tannehill throwing him the ball rather then the dumpster fire they have in Cleveland

PFT…Clay is not signing that tender. WTF.

Follow

Charles RobinsonVerified account
‏@CharlesRobinson
Two league sources say Jordan Cameron to #Browns reports are wrong. Again, #Dolphins finalizing contract with him now.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo · 9m 9 minutes ago
Now, as @CharlesRobinson reported, it appears Cameron is working toward a deal with the Dolphins. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom