Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

He was fine the last four games of the season, just didn't have a QB to throw it to him. He was still a bigger playmaker than Clay was, with 4 receptions over 40 yds and one for 80. We didn't even have a WR do that. If Miami signs him then I'm confident they did their homework on the head injuries. We would be stupid to give Clay close to 7 mill. You will eat your words if he is truly healthy.

how can you not say Clay isnt a playmaker... he was one of the top TEs in YAC... watch the film that we have been posting too... power, body balance!!!

I'll just wait till its official and make a comment. Crazy reports come out every year

giphy.gif

Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso
Seems like Charles Clay is one of the most obscurely coveted free-agents ever.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 32s33 seconds ago
Crazy NFL. Reports now have Jordan Cameron signing with the #Dolphins, not #Browns. Just as report of Clay extension emerged. Stay tuned.

This is so chaotic. This is how bad sports reporting has gotten. It's the nadir of journalism people are just throwing **** out there desperate to be first. It would be a really interesting signing though. No idea what Clay's actual situation is, but it might be realistic to believe the Bills offer is moving forward. If we sign them both though.... :hump:

I need to go to bed but this is ****ing crazy.

how can you not say Clay isnt a playmaker... he was one of the top TEs in YAC... watch the film that we have been posting too... power, body balance!!!

Clay is not a TE. He has never been a TE. He is a converted FB playing H-back. He is also not a seam or red zone threat. He is a good player that I'd like us to keep, but not for 7+ million. Let's call him what he is--an inconsistent player, small for his position, with injury issues of his own.

Seattle had interest in Cameron. The Raiders did. Cleveland was obviously bringing him back. Some teams are set at TE in the league.

I do not want to hear that Cameron had no market. Just not true.

If he checks out medically, he is difference maker.

I love perhaps not having a long commitment either.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot · 21m 21 minutes ago
In a post that's been up since 6:15, I wrote:"A source told Northeast Ohio Media Group that an agreement hasn't yet been reached'' w/Cameron

Back
Top Bottom