Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

Seattle had interest in Cameron. The Raiders did. Cleveland was obviously bringing him back. Some teams are set at TE in the league.

I do not want to hear that Cameron had no market. Just not true.

If he checks out medically, he is difference maker.

I love perhaps not having a long commitment either.

Until something is signed for sure who knows whats really going on maybe they leaked this to pressure Clay - have no idea.

Clay is not a TE. He has never been a TE. He is a converted FB playing H-back. He is also not a seam or red zone threat. He is a good player that I'd like us to keep, but not for 7+ million. Let's call him what he is--an inconsistent player, small for his position, with injury issues of his own.
Yeah, he is a really over paid fullback..

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson
More on Jordan Cameron: didn't sign deal with #Browns. #Dolphins trying to square him away as we speak. Miami is trying to get him done now.

@CharlesRobinson

More on Jordan Cameron: didn't sign deal with #Browns. #Dolphins trying to square him away as we speak. Miami is trying to get him done

Thank Christ...I actually really like Cameron, concussions and all. Don't get me wrong, Clay was good, but was more of a converted TE. Cameron is a 6'5 monster who gets things done in the red zone. A duo of Dion Sims and Cameron in the red zone is way more interesting than Clay and Sims. That is really all we need because we dump our way down the field for 60+ yards and then stall in the red zone because we don't have any big targets...now we would have two, maybe three if we draft a big WR at 14.

Seattle had interest in Cameron. The Raiders did. Cleveland was obviously bringing him back. Some teams are set at TE in the league.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot · 21m 21 minutes ago
In a post that's been up since 6:15, I wrote:"A source told Northeast Ohio Media Group that an agreement hasn't yet been reached'' w/Cameron

Finally a voice of reason. This kid is 26, and loaded with talent. He is big, fast, athletic and has great hands. He is also a real playmaking TE that can attack the seam and is great in the red zone. Some of you are extremely uneducated. I liken this to the Grimes situation and if it pays off we are gonna look like geniuses. If true, standing ovation to Tannenbaum.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Jordan Cameron had verbal agreement on 2yr/$15M deal w/ CLE. Yet to sign it. Remains in Miami. Fins working on Clay extension but he's...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m1 minute ago
Yet to agree to anything and still thinks could be more money out there in CLE or BUF. Browns worried they get left w/no one...

If you want to believe JLC

Hey, I like Clay, but I cannot break the bank.

I have to admit…Cameron intrigues me. He is a roll of the dice in a way, but I think Sims is going to take additional steps so I think the team is in a good spot IF it comes away with either Clay or Cameron.

He would have signed a top 5 pay contract...camerons that level when health is not an issue...especially as a free agent...kicking the tires and actually forming an offer is two different things...and clevelands 2 years and 15 mil speaks to not wanting to commit long term...why is that??? Cause of the medical...that simple

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot · 21m 21 minutes ago
In a post that's been up since 6:15, I wrote:"A source told Northeast Ohio Media Group that an agreement hasn't yet been reached'' w/Cameron

I know the last time I saw him play against the Fins he torched them.

He would have signed a top 5 pay contract...camerons that level when health is not an issue...especially as a free agent...kicking the tires and actually forming an offer is two different things...and clevelands 2 years and 15 mil speaks to not wanting to commit long term...why is that??? Cause of the medical...that simple

People didn't want to commit to Grimes either. Again you know nothing. If Miami does sign him you can best believe they did their due diligence. You will eat your words and I will come on here and remind you how wrong you were. We have needed a player like this for many years.

May want to hold up on taking those numbers from Cleveland. If the rumor he was signing w/ Cleveland are false then the numbers may be false too.

Here's the lasted report......from very reliable sources "nobody knows what the **** is going on" stay tune for more false reports.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom