Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

May want to hold up on taking those numbers from Cleveland. If the rumor he was signing w/ Cleveland are false then the numbers may be false too.

seems to be more; he had a verbal agreement on the deal then we stepped in

People didn't want to commit to Grimes either. Again you know nothing. If Miami does sign him you can best believe they did their due diligence. You will eat your words and I will come on here and remind you how wrong you were. We have needed a player like this for many years.

wow... you sound fun

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 15s16 seconds ago
Folks, this Jordan Cameron stuff is happening right now, in real time. He stayed in Miami and #Dolphins believe they're getting him done.

Everyone relax for a minute we don't know what's going to happen

Grimes and Cameron are very different circumstances, though. Grimes had one freak injury, and needed to prove he could bounce back. Cameron's concussion issues are reoccurring. He's had three in a little over a year. That's serious risk.

@CharlesRobinson
Folks, this Jordan Cameron stuff is happening right now, in real time. He stayed in Miami and #Dolphins believe they're getting him done.

Everyone relax for a minute we don't know what's going to happen

yup yup!!!

i am worked up right now... but took a step back, and am starting to wait for the truth to unfold!!!!

still damn the media!!!

Here is my thought on the whole thing. Talent on the field I think Cameron is better than Clay. But the health part is what makes his signing a little scary and why Clay remains in the mix. Tough decision.

Cameron does not want to be in Cleveland anyways.

That's JLC being JLC. All other reports are saying there was no deal ever agreed upon, but that was the deal Cleveland offered.

cleveland offered the deal, and i guess didnt even hear back from Cameron on it... hence why Cleveland was confused with the reports of the signing.

From JLC;

Jordan Cameron had verbal agreement on 2yr/$15M deal w/ CLE. Yet to sign it. Remains in Miami. Fins working on Clay extension but he's...

Yet to agree to anything and still thinks could be more money out there in CLE or BUF. Browns worried they get left w/no one...

All this playing out concurrently in realtime. Fins now seeing if something makes more sense w/Cameron than Clay. Free agency never sleeps

Back
Top Bottom