****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Lions are going to get the chance to take Tua. The Redskins are serious players for a QB at #2. I've read Ron Rivera is not enamoured with Haskins. There is growing speculation that Washington is very, very serious about moving on from Haskins.

Not sure the Redskins would want to draft a QB with an extensive injury history in college at #2...oh wait...I’d honestly feel bad for them if it went as horribly wrong as it did with RGIII, lol.

My point all along when I made my original post was that the Dolphins were the suckers that traded a second round pick for Rosen. I guess that sarcasm went over your head.

It's a matter of interpretation.

Maybe it was too low a point of humor to be easily seen!

Yeah, just keep putting off that QB decision. :rolleyes:
I didn’t put it off I said I don’t trade up. If he’s there and healthy, I wouldn’t mind him. But I would trade the 5th and other assets to move up when he’s not God’s gift to QBs, injury prone, small, etc... I’ll gladly take Love later, Hurts even later, or give Rosen a shot with a better O line and healthy WRs.

I don't think the Lions are going to get the chance to take Tua. The Redskins are serious players for a QB at #2. I've read Ron Rivera is not enamoured with Haskins. There is growing speculation that Washington is very, very serious about moving on from Haskins.
Then you can bet Lions we’ll take Young and okudah or Simmons sitting there or even better trade back and let somebody else have Herbert. (Underwhelming).

not really. one of them led his team to a win in the rose bowl, and the other went 7-6 in the mountain west and threw 20 picks and got busted getting high the week of his bowl game.
You have a breakdown of those 20 picks right??

A QB at #5 that isn't Burrow or Tua is a fail imo. At that point go BPA and look at QB in the later picks. Someone will drop. I don't see 4 QB's going in the top 10. Get the best D line man, olineman, or linebacker in the draft at that point.
This

I've sold myself on both Love and Herbert if the Redskins take Tua, or we get jumped. Love is really, really intriguing assuming we have the right coaches to get the best out of his enormous potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom