****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 38967

Yeah, the Lions are the benchmark for making intelligent decisions???

Please attempt to defend that statement with some examples.

I'll put that addition on my house while I wait......lol.
I know the Lions weren't stupid enough to trade a second round pick for Josh Rosen.

So, you aren't going to even try to defend the statement? Just deflect to the Phins, whom I didn't mention?

What does one have to do with the other?
My point all along when I made my original post was that the Dolphins were the suckers that traded a second round pick for Rosen. I guess that sarcasm went over your head.

I think Love has the potential to be better at that than Herbert. He probably is already.
Herbert versus Love in an interesting debate. Herbert looked like the better option in the Senior Bowl, although I'm not sure how much stock you put into that.

Both have terrific tape that gets you excited about their potential. Love may actually have more of those wow type throws. I think with the right coaching staffs both could succeed.

Bad tape? Lots out there for both Herbert and Love, especially compared with very little from Burrow or Tua.

Intangibles? Still not sure with Love. Looks like mostly positives from Herbert. Only negative I've heard is that he may not be that take charge, alpha male type.

I know the Lions weren't stupid enough to trade a second round pick for Josh Rosen.
Don't take it personal brother, I like you as a poster.

I just grew up in Michigan, as a Lions fan, and I know how incompetent, and disappointing they have been for the best part of a half century.

Herbert versus Love in an interesting debate. Herbert looked like the better option in the Senior Bowl, although I'm not sure how much stock you put into that.

Both have terrific tape that gets you excited about their potential. Love may actually have more of those wow type throws. I think with the right coaching staffs both could succeed.

Bad tape? Lots out there for both Herbert and Love, especially compared with very little from Burrow or Tua.

Intangibles? Still not sure with Love. Looks like mostly positives from Herbert. Only negative I've heard is that he may not be that take charge, alpha male type.
That's why I'd be all in for Tua, but if Washington takes him, there's nothing you can do. Time to move to plan B. I will be rooting hard for either guy, Love or Herbert, if they are the pick at 5.

Don't take it personal brother, I like you as a poster.

I just grew up in Michigan, as a Lions fan, and I know how incompetent, and disappointing they have been for the best part of a half century.
We're cool. I like the debate. I just wouldn't consider Miami that much more competent than any of the other bad franchise's out there.

If Miami misses out on Tua I'm voting they go...

#5 - Justin Herbert
#18 - Jordan Love
#26 - Jacob Eason
#39 - Jake Fromm
#56 - Jalen Hurts
#70 - Steven Montez
Compensatory Pick - Anthony Gordon
Rest of draft picks - best available QB

That's why I'd be all in for Tua, but if Washington takes him, there's nothing you can do. Time to move to plan B. I will be rooting hard for either guy, Love or Herbert, if they are the pick at 5.
The QB rating landscape has certainly changed dramatically over the past few weeks.

A few months ago, Herbert was a very distant 3rd, and Love was talked about as possibly falling to 2nd round.

Now it seems all 4 of the top guys may be gone in the top half of rd1, possibly top 10.

We're cool. I like the debate. I just wouldn't consider Miami that much more competent than any of the other bad franchise's out there.
You have a legit point.

We have made some bonehead decisions, no doubt, but I still see the Phins as a better run franchise, overall, than teams like Detroit, Cincy, TB, etc.

It may be homerism, but I don't think so.

Yawn.... it's the season of rumours. Tua there. Phins get. If not? Miami has three 1st round picks. Just load up on talent. 6 picks in 1st 70 players available. It's a 2 season rebuild. We have decent Draft in 2021. Alot of ppl hitting the panic button. Throw in the cap space which is one the best in NFL. No panic here.

The QB rating landscape has certainly changed dramatically over the past few weeks.

A few months ago, Herbert was a very distant 3rd, and Love was talked about as possibly falling to 2nd round.

Now it seems all 4 of the top guys may be gone in the top half of rd1, possibly top 10.
Right? Love was considered more of a mid to late first rounder. Now he should go top 10, maybe before Herbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom