****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
27% of Jordan Loves passes were deemed uncatachable.
Does that sound like a first round QB?

27% of Jordan Loves passes were deemed uncatachable.
Does that sound like a first round QB?

I mean how much of that from this past season is that he just has no one who can get open so he threw the ball in their general direction hoping it would work? I am exhausted by the phrase he has so much potential if someone could just coach it out of him, but I think he is plan B.

got this feeling that they stay out and if Tua falls they grab him, if someone outbids them or simply takes him then they take BPA at 5 then trade up to get love.

I mean how much of that from this past season is that he just has no one who can get open so he threw the ball in their general direction hoping it would work? I am exhausted by the phrase he has so much potential if someone could just coach it out of him, but I think he is plan B.

got this feeling that they stay out and if Tua falls they grab him, if someone outbids them or simply takes him then they take BPA at 5 then trade up to get love.
They were discussing that stat for loves last season.
Personally I want no part of love. Led in ints his last year, led in ints outside the hash marks, 27% of passes deemed unwatchable. No thanks.

Jordan Love is the target. Miami loves him.

A lot of signs point to this thinking, got him in for a meeting before the whole lockdown scouting him as a sophomore there’s a lot of traction to that.

Last edited:
A lot of signs point to this thinking, got a man for a meeting before the whole lockdown scouting him as a sophomore there’s a lot of traction to that.

If it's a trade down from 5 or trade up from 18, it'll be tricky. Teams will know Love is the target if we don't take a QB at 5.

If it's a trade down from 5 or trade up from 18, it'll be tricky. Teams will know Love is the target if we don't take a QB at 5.

Oh most definitely tricky, glad I am not in charge of this decision. And glad the sport I worked in didn’t allow you to trade draft picks. Though it should!

I lost interest when he called Drew Brees "a viable starting quarterback". If you step over Drew Brees to celebrate Jordan Love, you obviously have an agenda most don't subscribe.

Which Drew Brees? The HOF player from the past or the guy now who struggles throwing the ball more than 20 yards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom