****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a project for sure. Absolutely no way he's starting this year. In fact, he would probably be better suited to sit for two years, but thats not something we have the luxury of doing with him. Yes he's raw, yes he has the tools. We've been hearing this a lot. The biggest problem this kid has is that he tries to force through when the pass rush is on, and he tends to throw off his back foot rather than just taking the sack or getting the ball out of bounds. I can appreciate that he always wants to make the play, but he's gotta get smarter with the ball.

I'm not taking him at 5, but if we can land a top end OT at 5 and move up from 18 to take him, I'd sign up for it if you didn't love Tua/Herbert.

Herbert will be a game manager, check down QB in the NFL. And what's hilarious is how many excuses are made for Herbert at Oregon. Love had one guy who could get open..of course it got ugly last year.

He lost his entire coaching staff 80% of his offense of line his top five receiving options and yet gets totally ripped apart for how he performed.

Oregon is the most talented team in the pac12 and as a former Saban disciple as a head coach and Herbert gets 1000 excuses. He honestly sounds like the perfect Miami dolphin because he’s had excuses for four years why he hasn’t gotten significantly better In a week defensive conference that runs wide open he could not inspire his coach to change his philosophy so why not give them five more Years of excuses here in Miami

According to Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report, the Jets are one of the teams taking a serious look at Love.

“Though he may not be considered a surefire star, Love has plenty of teams intrigued. ESPN reported the Dolphins, Saints, Patriots, Chargers, Packers and Washington all have showed interest.

I’m hearing that list far underreports the number of teams taking a hard look at him, and one of those I’ve heard about is the Jets.”

Dudes terrible. Will never make it in the nfl does not have what it takes upstairs to be a starter in the nfl. Consistently makes the same mistakes over and over and hell even over again on the same drive let alone the same game. BUST.

I have a feeling he's going to go a lot higher than people are projecting. He can go as high as 5 and teams are going to be trying to move up for him. Still believe 4 QBs go in the top 10.

LMAO you watch 30 seconds of low lites and have made up your mind,lets
hope the front office spends a lil more time on evaluations.You guys crack me up.Love may
be a total bust but quite honestly no fan can determine this without being part of interviews,extensive tape
and speaking to teamates.

East Notes: Giants, Love, Cowboys
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2...immons-gettleman-okudah-love-dolphins-cowboys

A bold Dolphins strategy would be passing on a quarterback at No. 5 and preparing a Jordan Love move later in the first round. Other teams are convinced the Dolphins are intrigued by the Utah State prospect — whom Miami secured a visit with before the NFL shut down that process — but doubt they will gamble to that degree, La Canfora notes. The Dolphins’ actions over the past year and change have been centered around landing their franchise quarterback in this draft. Although they hold the Nos. 18 and 26 picks, it would be a risk to let Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert go in hopes of landing Love later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom