****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mahomes comparisons are completely lazy. The same way when there is a smaller white WR he is compared to Edelman/Welker. The same way that "every rb from Alabama" is going to bust because of Trent Richardson.

What scares me more about Love is his arrest for marijuana. That shows immaturity and stupidity. You are a leader of a D1 football team, Utah State or wherever.

This ^ While marijuana itself is not a big deal. Getting busted for it is monumentally stupid. Not someone I want leading this football team.

He may just slide to the Patriots based on his off field issues and allow Pats to dominate division for more years to come.

Multiple teams interested in Love including the Packers and JAX and Raiders. He will be a first round pick for sure.

Marino dropped due to rumors of cocaine use. Allegedly. Glad you weren't the GM then lol
Marino got busted/charged for cocaine use? If he did I missed it. A rumor is far different than the actual person getting arrested/charged.

I'm pretty sure the previous poster said he didn't have an issue with the pot, but the fact that someone would get busted for having/using pot. IMO there is a HUGE difference.

Marino got busted/charged for cocaine use? If he did I missed it. A rumor is far different than the actual person getting arrested/charged.

I'm pretty sure the previous poster said he didn't have an issue with the pot, but the fact that someone would get busted for having/using pot. IMO there is a HUGE difference.

A player getting caught with marijuana is not a big deal anymore. It just isn't. Times have changed.

A player getting caught with marijuana is not a big deal anymore. It just isn't. Times have changed.
You are missing the point. It is a BIG deal if there are charges to deal with. If you can't follow the rules that may be an issue if you are the team thinking about drafting that player.

I'm with you, it wouldn't deter me from drafting that player if I want that player. But if a team does think that is important I can't fault them. To those teams the issue may not be the pot, it is the fact that player broke the rules.

You are missing the point. It is a BIG deal if there are charges to deal with. If you can't follow the rules that may be an issue if you are the team thinking about drafting that player.

I'm with you, it wouldn't deter me from drafting that player if I want that player. But if a team does think that is important I can't fault them. To those teams the issue may not be the pot, it is the fact that player broke the rules.

Trust me, I'm not missing the point. Even if there are charges, I doubt it will be an issue. Many people see the illegalization of marijuana for the farce that it is at this point.

Trust me, I'm not missing the point. Even if there are charges, I doubt it will be an issue. Many people see the illegalization of marijuana for the farce that it is at this point.
I haven't seen anyone disagree with that. But it does seem to be your only point.

Marino dropped due to rumors of cocaine use. Allegedly. Glad you weren't the GM then lol

He never got busted for it. That's the difference. Plus, it was never proven anyway. Just rumors that were never more than a fart in the wind.

He never got busted for it. That's the difference. Plus, it was never proven anyway. Just rumors that were never more than a fart in the wind.

I know he didn't. Lol why does everyone keep saying that? I never said he was, and I know what happened which is why I said rumors.

You're missing the point of my post.

The marijuana bust is just another excuse to disqualify love from consideration in my opinion.

It was another time and place, several decades ago when marijuana arrests were a lot more serious, that a friend of mine got busted while in college.

It was the kind of youthful indiscretion many teens make but don't get caught for.

In my buddy's case, he went on to pass the New

In my buddies case, he went on to pass the New York CPA examination and then qualified as a financial planner as well. He has been very successful at both where clients entrust their wealth to his judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom