****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The marijuana bust is just another excuse to disqualify love from consideration in my opinion.

It was another time and place, several decades ago when marijuana arrests were a lot more serious, that a friend of mine got busted while in college.

It was the kind of youthful indiscretion many teens make but don't get caught for.

In my buddy's case, he went on to pass the New

In my buddies case, he went on to pass the New York CPA examination and then qualified as a financial planner as well. He has been very successful at both where clients entrust their wealth to his judgement.

Good evening, Unavaark :lol:

He should still get draft in first rd..love should hope he get draft in 20s. he need good qb coach and OC.. plus a good team w good defense help him out in beginning.

I don’t understand what about Herbert people like more than Love.

Love has similar arm strength but also shows great touch and control of trajectory.

Love is just as athletic and moves more fluidly than Herbert who is much more linear as a runner.

Also Love is much more aspirational as a passer. Many people ding that but I want to see that aggressive nature.

Does any team want Mariota or Winston? Nope. And both are better than Love or Herbert will ever be. I wouldnt draft either one. They busts waiting to happen.
Id rather pick Fromm in the 3rd. At least picking there you dont totally waste a pick.

Does any team want Mariota or Winston? Nope. And both are better than Love or Herbert will ever be. I wouldnt draft either one. They busts waiting to happen.
Well Mariota is on the Raiders. You probably mean Newton.

I'd gamble on either rookie before one of those guys

FWIW, Love lost 9 starters last season and did take a step back, being more careless with the ball going from 32TDs and 6 Ints to 20TDs and 17 Ints.

However, so did Matt Ryan, who never won a championship type one and done game in college, going from 10 to 19 ints his last season. So he was even more "careless" with the ball for whatever reason (although he did throw 30TDs)

Anyone who did not hold Ryan's Ints against him should be consistent with Love IMO

I don’t understand what about Herbert people like more than Love.

Love has similar arm strength but also shows great touch and control of trajectory.

Love is just as athletic and moves more fluidly than Herbert who is much more linear as a runner.

Also Love is much more aspirational as a passer. Many people ding that but I want to see that aggressive nature.

Herbert will be a game manager, check down QB in the NFL. And what's hilarious is how many excuses are made for Herbert at Oregon. Love had one guy who could get open..of course it got ugly last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom