****Jordan Love Super Thread**** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Jordan Love Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love would be a better pick than Herbert because of qualities described here and the fact that he would sit for most of 2020, anyway (that's if the season doesnt get canceled). We're getting a 'development project' no matter who we pick so why use a super high pick for that?
Problem is that if a QB run happens then Miami might have to start hemorrhaging picks to trade back up later in the first round.
What if Miami had to trade 18 and 26 to get to 13 or 14 to secure Love? That means that we still get 2 first round picks, then. Hopefully, in that scenario, we get a true stud at OL with our 1st round pick.

LOVE. is more. accurate passer and bigger arm than Hebert.

He needs. to sit for a year.

We can. draft a QB every year or two years till we find the right one.

How is love more accurate?

So do we draft a QB next year too, while he is sitting? Or do we wait until he is finished sitting and draft a QB in that draft before he gets a chance to start?

Why bother drafting him?

In what universe is Love more accurate than Herbert? Love is the textbook definition of a scattershot QB with a big arm and not much else. Dude had an interceptable pass rate of 8.5 precent. That is absolutely horrible! He also can't throw an out route to save his life.

Love is a tremendous natural thrower of the ball he has an incredible release and effortless power through the ball. Exciting guy to work with but Miami isn’t some offensive scheming genius HC. Flo is the CEO, he is building a system of toughness accountability and team first football.

While intriguing that doesn’t scream Love to me. He would be better served where he is going to sit for a few years like the Packers. Miami needs a chairman of the board type who plays within the boundaries of the system in place. They likely want someone cerebral not a gunslinger.

Flo’s coaching career has been with a QB who has flawless mechaincs, crazy work ethic, the ball comes out quick and on target, accurate, poised in big moments and big games, leader vocally and by example. I would wager a fair amount that what he wants from I’m his leader. And a giant chip on their shoulder, to me that’s two guys. One has a chip because it took him 4 years to get a fair chance and then he lights up the world, they other is touted the greatest HS QB ever and gets hurt and now everyone thinks he is some sort of damaged goods. Those two guys are the choices for this franchise, my opinion of course.

Love would be a better pick than Herbert because of qualities described here and the fact that he would sit for most of 2020, anyway (that's if the season doesnt get canceled). We're getting a 'development project' no matter who we pick so why use a super high pick for that?
Problem is that if a QB run happens then Miami might have to start hemorrhaging picks to trade back up later in the first round.
What if Miami had to trade 18 and 26 to get to 13 or 14 to secure Love? That means that we still get 2 first round picks, then. Hopefully, in that scenario, we get a true stud at OL with our 1st round pick.

If they start hemorrhaging picks for said talent, that panic and decision making will be their bane.

the way Love can operate his arm talent from all sorts of positions and angles effortlessly is very enticing and i would like to see him as a developed nfl qb....

but i don't think i have the patience to watch miami be the one developing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom