Jordan Phillips Eager To Face Dolphins. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Phillips Eager To Face Dolphins.

Another player leaves Miami and is glad they got out, very disturbing.

its not disturbing when pieces of **** want to leave. he was in his contract year but too ****ing stupid and lazy to just ball out
for his next contract like a normal human being

Phillips has been a lazy unmotivated bum since college. He'll never change. He likes to just get by and collect a paycheck. He has zero work ethic.

What’s funny is he’ll probably have a career day this Sunday.

And that’s the sign of a bum. He lacks the professionalism to play at a high level week after week commensurate with his talent level.
He needs to be motivated by something like petty resentment to play well.
He’s just too stupid to realize the reason why he was cut.

He'll be on the long list of unrecognizable ex-Dolphins that has their best game(s) against Miami.

The bigger issue is why this organization picked him. It was reported at the time that he was Tannenbaum’s guy. You take Parker and then Phillips. Yikes. That’s how you get to 5-6.

As a coach, I absolutely believe in addition by subtraction. A player who is barely better than someone else, but is a cancer needs to be jettisoned.

He had his chance here. He was fools gold: A flash here and there, but nothing of substance.

As a coach, I absolutely believe in addition by subtraction. A player who is barely better than someone else, but is a cancer needs to be jettisoned.

He had his chance here. He was fools gold: A flash here and there, but nothing of substance.

I agree with that. The "unknown factor" is:

Could a better motivator -- and/or better disciplinarian, and/or better fundamental coaching
made a difference in that dudes development and production?

Maybe. Maybe not.

But the hallmark of a truly "great coach" (IMO) is his ability to get the most out of his players.

I don't think we do that.

At least I see no obvious evidence of that.

Your take?

Back
Top Bottom