Josh Allen | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen

The way the winds swirl around at field level in Bills stadium is like no other NFL stadium.

Been a fan since 1980 I’ve seen some of the best quarterback’s, kickers, and punters have incredibly difficult times in that stadium.

It makes putting up decent stats all the more impressive.

Playing in swirling winds is by far the most difficult conditions to play in.

The way the winds swirl around at field level in Bills stadium is like no other NFL stadium.

Been a fan since 1980 I’ve seen some of the best quarterback’s, kickers, and punters have incredibly difficult times in that stadium.

It makes putting up decent stats all the more impressive.

Playing in swirling winds is by far the most difficult conditions to play in.
This is also the reason I want the Bills Stadium (which is going to be open air though I want a roof). Built in a way to protect from the wind.

The single tunnel and east west orientation along with the below ground lever causes those winds.

If it is open air I want it north south and side tunnels right to the benches to limit the swirling issue.

Anyone who says Josh Allen is inaccurate from now on can just punch themselves in their throat and save us all from hearing the bullshit.

Well Allen is now at home watching the playoffs, same as the Phins.

So much for being the "best QB in the league" as some Bills fans had to nerve to throw out lol
As long as Sean McDick is his coach they will never win the big one. Josh Allen will not be a champion ever until he leaves to another team who knows how to make JA a champion or McDick gets fired he is a horrible coach who makes tons of mistakes in games (not sqib kicking the ball with 13 seconds what a buffoon). One sided coaches do not make it in the NFL long it is a proven fact. Go see for yourself. Name one. Josh Allen is wasting his talent playing for the Bills he needs to go find a winner in coaching or he will just be another star QB who never wins a SB like Marino.

As long as Sean McDick is his coach they will never win the big one. Josh Allen will not be a champion ever until he leaves to another team who knows how to make JA a champion or McDick gets fired he is a horrible coach who makes tons of mistakes in games (not sqib kicking the ball with 13 seconds what a buffoon). One sided coaches do not make it in the NFL long it is a proven fact. Go see for yourself. Name one. Josh Allen is wasting his talent playing for the Bills he needs to go find a winner in coaching or he will just be another star QB who never wins a SB like Marino.
Now you guys are really funny.

I'll admit that decision making was bad.

Andy Reid took a years in Philly to get to where he is now.

Like I said before it's OK to hate the bills, but making up these silly narratives is just childish.

McD during his press conference basically said the kicker messed up. McD did not want that ball kicked into the endzone.

Interesting stat

2020 Josh Allen
19 games played (including playoffs)

5,939 total yards - 52 total td’s
——————————

2021 Josh Allen

5,941 total yards - 51 total td’s
——————————-

Side note: 2020 season Allen had 1 receiving td for 12 yards.

Virtually the same stats

Interesting stat

2020 Josh Allen

5,939 total yards - 52 total td’s
——————————

2021 Josh Allen

5,941 total yards - 51 total td’s
——————————-

Side note: 2020 season Allen had 1 receiving td for 12 yards.

Virtually the same stats
As the OP would say. Regression.

Back
Top Bottom