Josh Gordon | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Gordon

Well all reports seem to indicate that hes gonna end up being traded anyway...but just think.

Just having Gordon available on the team...even if he didn't play a full season and didn't play a ton of snaps...it would make teams have to prepare for him. He creates so many concerns...

Us for example:

Gordon/Stills as deep threats on opposite sides? With all our speedsters to play underneath?

Gordon/Gesicki/Parker in the redzone? Holy ****.

At 800,000 with him being a RFA next year? Its a no brainer.

I bet tons of teams will be trying to get him.

I agree! Throw him out there with the rest of our WRs would create issues for defenses.

The report is he wasn’t high just got injured doing a photo shoot. I would love Flash in aqua and orange!

Just got back to the team, showed up late acting strange and got injured off the field. A totally committed player.. lol

Just as we are split here, FO will be as well, but Im still on the no side.

I've been reading a lot on him because hes on my fantasy team. A lot of people think Gordon and his agent planned this to get out of Cleveland....fwiw

So were eliminated.

(Rotoworld.com)

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Browns prefer to trade Josh Gordon outside of the AFC.

That would seem to eliminate the Patriots as a potential landing spot. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported earlier that the 49ers and Cowboys are among Gordon's preferred destinations. Both teams have a need at wide receiver, though obviously Gordon's health remains a concern coming off a hamstring injury. Rapoport confirmed today that Gordon's falling out with Cleveland has nothing to do with his past substance abuse issues.

Last edited:
And the reports came out that he tweaked his hamstring at a photoshoot and thats what spurred the cut
The news out of Cleveland isn’t nearly that clear-cut, nor does it paint the team in such a ridiculous light.

According to the Plain Dealer, Gordon showed up to camp late on Saturday with a pulled hamstring not suffered at practice on Friday. After examination by team doctors, there was concern by the team that Gordon was struggling with his sobriety and potentially on the verge of a relapse.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/09/josh_gordon_4.html#incart_big-photo

The news out of Cleveland isn’t nearly that clear-cut, nor does it paint the team in such a ridiculous light.

According to the Plain Dealer, Gordon showed up to camp late on Saturday with a pulled hamstring not suffered at practice on Friday. After examination by team doctors, there was concern by the team that Gordon was struggling with his sobriety and potentially on the verge of a relapse.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/09/josh_gordon_4.html#incart_big-photo

The information that Adam posted has been rumored a lot as well and If I’m Cleveland and trying to trade him why would I say a word about more possible drug or alcohol use? You have to say it has nothing to do with the decision.

The information that Adam posted has been rumored a lot as well and If I’m Cleveland and trying to trade him why would I say a word about more possible drug or alcohol use? You have to say it has nothing to do with the decision.
And then if it comes to light that you had knowledge of this without alerting the league or possible trade partners you subject yourself to some hellacious repercussions. Seems kinda silly to me

He's PERFECT for us!

Sign him. Now!

JK.

Maybe by Wednesday.

:)

**** Cleveland if they actually trade him to NE. ****ing pathetic excuse of a franchise.

Back
Top Bottom