Josh Reed Notes! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Reed Notes!

He had over 500 yards as a #3 WR and about 1/3 as many snaps as PP.

He also had like 20+ receptions for a first down and made some big, clutch plays!
Also, he has the best hands on the team!

I'll be satisfied if he only reaches Chambers' production from last year~! :lol: Bwahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by The Spaz
I think your high if you don't beleive Josh Reed has skill! The man just didn't do good in college he did great in college. He will lineup across form Eric Moulds and will do very well. I predict at least 70 catches for 1,000 yards! Go Bills!

If he was so great in college then why was he a second round pick? Obviously something was lacking otherwise he would have been picked up in the first. I digress however; the guy is a decent WR and will be a servicable #2, but he's not as good as Price, and he WILL NOT have anywhere near the numbers you're thinking he will. My prediction is that he will have less than 600 yards this season. I'd make a bet with you but there's not way for me to assure that I'll be able to collect so I'll refrain.

"I'd make a bet with you"

I will.

"but there's not way for me to assure that I'll be able to collect "

rofl... tell that to your FH pals! They losts a bet w/ me and never "paid" up!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
"I'd make a bet with you"

I will.

"but there's not way for me to assure that I'll be able to collect "

rofl... tell that to your FH pals! They losts a bet w/ me and never "paid" up!

My point exactly, there's no way to assure that anyone actually ever pays up so there's really no point in making any kind of bet.

WTF he had 500 yards last year as a rookie there jerky. He fell off peoples draft boards because of his height at 5-10-5-11. Price really didn't show up until last year. Josh Reed is also the only Buffalo Bills Rookie to have 500+ yards in his rookie year since another Reed (Andre) I'd say that's pretty good company. Go Bills!

Are you saying he can get the job done? I don't think so. So say he can then you won't have to eat crow or should I get the bib?:) Go Bills!

Are you saying he can get the job done? I don't think so. So say he can then you won't have to eat crow or should I get the bib?:) Go Bills!

Let's try this again.....I'll go real slow so you can follow this time....

I am saying that you shouldn't use college numbers to accurately gauge how he will perform in the pros... especially since he's not a rookie anymore...

I never said he could, or could not "do the job"... I personally don't know if he can or can't...
Perhaps that's why they actually play the games, instead of just going by college stats of players to determine the winners eh?

Get it this time?

I got it the first time. My point is he did a pretty good year in his rookie year racking up 500 yards receiving so he should do even better being the 2nd receiver opposite of Eric Moulds. You think he did pretty good as a rookie? Go Bills!

I got it the first time. My point is he did a pretty good year in his rookie year racking up 500 yards receiving so he should do even better being the 2nd receiver opposite of Eric Moulds. You think he did pretty good as a rookie? Go Bills!

I think he did a fine job as a rookie, in the #3 spot....
He may very well do an excellent job at #2 in his 2nd year... but his college stats have no bearing on that.....

I was just saying he has a lot of talent and that it showed he has skill as by his rookie performance last year. Go Bills!

..... I'm going to do a rundown... Reed vs. Price

Experience: Price
Hands: Reed
Speed: Price
Agility: Tie
Endurance: Reed
Strength: Reed
Route-Running: Reed
RAC: Reed
Attitude: Reed
Blocking: Reed
Size: Same height, Reed has more bulk.
Quickness: Reed (going by Moulds' word here....)
Potential: Reed
Confidence: Price (coming off a great year, he has a LOT of confidence in his ability)
Leaping ability: Price
Concentration: Reed
Clutch: Tie
Toughness/Willingness to go over middle or come up with catch in traffic: Reed

Really, the only thing Price has on Reed is experience and speed. I think Josh has all the tools to become a solid #2 WR (and eventual #1) this year, he just has to put it all together. We'll see what happens in 5 months!
Go Bills!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
..... I'm going to do a rundown... Reed vs. Price

Experience: Price
Hands: Reed
Speed: Price
Agility: Tie
Endurance: Reed
Strength: Reed
Route-Running: Reed
RAC: Reed
Attitude: Reed
Blocking: Reed
Size: Same height, Reed has more bulk.
Quickness: Reed (going by Moulds' word here....)
Potential: Reed
Confidence: Price (coming off a great year, he has a LOT of confidence in his ability)
Leaping ability: Price
Concentration: Reed
Clutch: Tie
Toughness/Willingness to go over middle or come up with catch in traffic: Reed

Really, the only thing Price has on Reed is experience and speed. I think Josh has all the tools to become a solid #2 WR (and eventual #1) this year, he just has to put it all together. We'll see what happens in 5 months!
Go Bills!
all this according to your un-biased opinion!:rolleyes:

Ryan Leaf has a better arm than Bledsoe in my un-biased opinion too!

"I think Josh has all the tools to become a solid #2 WR (and eventual #1) this year, he just has to put it all together."

...and I think he will.

Back
Top Bottom