Josh Reed Notes! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Reed Notes!

I give him 800-900 yards. He is the receiver type that Surtain eats though. Intermediate speed, good size guys.

Still Travis Henry will be carrying a much heavier load this year with Reed taking shorter routes and Price gone. Shaw can't catch the deep ball for **** and thus you guys have no other deep threat then Moulds.

ok...first of all spaz 500 yards as a rookie isn't as great as you think it is (even as a third reciever) and just because he had that amount of yardage as a rookie doesn't mean he will duplicate it or be better next season...case in point....chris chambers (who you earlier mocked) had a better rookie year in terms of yardage than reed did last year and as you said before, his last year wasnt too great....secondly, you have to remember that his college stats are somewhat padded because LSU was a pass oriented offense and the SEC was VERY weak in pass coverage during his senior year....thirdly, it is very ignorant to evaluate a player's ability as a #2 WR based on a season in which he was a #3 reciever. Basically, I do think Reed is talented but I feel Price was a better fit for the offense. I guess we'll see what happens.

Reed will be better than Chambers. Reed can take hits , Chambers is scared for the remainder of his career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan
Reed will be better than Chambers. Reed can take hits , Chambers is scared for the remainder of his career.
did your momma drop you as a child, where do you come up with this stuff??????!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Actually I knew someone would step up. :D I meant potentially. Chamber IMO is in the same league as Price but not Moulds. Reed has the potential to be better than Price. I'm basing this on both their performance as a rookie. Reed played like a vet. in his first year. Price had lots of drops and penalties that cost us games last year. Reed has proven running up the middle that he can take hits and has sure hands.

As for Chambers, he was never the same after that hit and you are only as good as your last performance. He was an average wr after that hit. Who knows if he's been traummatized? For the fins sake, he better not. He's barely a wr that you would call a franchise player, after Chambers, you have nothing more than Mcknight who's been known to take days off and Thompson who hasn't proven he's anything more than a good no. 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom