Julian Hill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Hill

Obviously it's an uphill battle for any undrafted free agent, but there certainly is an opportunity at tight end. That could be one of the more interesting battles during training camp.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

There's absolutely no reason why Hill couldn't win a job with a good camp. Outside of Smythe (and possibly Saubert), none of our TEs have enough pedigree to get the benefit of the doubt.
Kroft is an end of the roster guy. Conner is a project who would likely go unclaimed if we cut him, and even 6th rounder Higgins might go unclaimed on cut day.
If Hill shows toughness, good hands, and picks up the offense, he'll do more than Conner did last year.

I know damn near every player on the roster… not him. He’s got a lot of guys in front of him
He may have some other horses in front of him, but not a known stud in the bunch, so he has an opportunity to close the gap quickly. With Tanner onner on the PUP list, I'm quessing the te race is Smyth, Saubert, Kroft, Higgins and then Hill as camp starts. He really only needs to catch one of the group to have a decent shot at the 53 man roster. However, I'm thinking he's a 2023 ps member.

Back
Top Bottom