Julian Hill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Hill

What are you even talking about?

“spk engrish”

Apparently, you do not Spk Engrish - or even understand it.
Please review the post you were criticizing.
Being the good-natured soul that I am, I will accept your apology in advance. - LOL

Here "end-ith" the lesson. - LOL

Apparently, you do not Spk Engrish - or even understand it.
Please review the post you were criticizing.
Being the good-natured soul that I am, I will accept your apology in advance. - LOL

Here "end-ith" the lesson. - LOL
You brought up "what coach would say that"

I didn't say anything about a coach, or coaching. I meant that I know damn near every player on our squad, even those fringe dudes. And I hadnt heard of this dude. That's all.

And whats not true about "he has a lot of guys in front of him" ?

-Smythe, presumed starter, will get majority of the snaps
-Saubert, probably next up, a vet that can do a few things
-Conner, who the staff seems to like the potential of
-Kroft, a vet familiar to McD (i think), could stick just because of experience
-Elijah Higgins, a wr convert who could be a "move" tight end and we just drafted him

So this Julian Hill cat has one hell of a mountain to climb to make the team. In my opinion. So yeah, your post is a bit of a head scratcher, maybe you can explain it better

You brought up "what coach would say that"

I didn't say anything about a coach, or coaching. I meant that I know damn near every player on our squad, even those fringe dudes. And I hadnt heard of this dude. That's all.

And whats not true about "he has a lot of guys in front of him" ?

-Smythe, presumed starter, will get majority of the snaps
-Saubert, probably next up, a vet that can do a few things
-Conner, who the staff seems to like the potential of
-Kroft, a vet familiar to McD (i think), could stick just because of experience
-Elijah Higgins, a wr convert who could be a "move" tight end and we just drafted him

So this Julian Hill cat has one hell of a mountain to climb to make the team. In my opinion. So yeah, your post is a bit of a head scratcher, maybe you can explain it better
I'm just thinking with Conner out, they currently have 5 tes on the roster and will likely keep 4. All it would take for Hill to push for the 4th te job is an injury or if one of the 3 vets (Smyth, Saubert or Kroft) struggle.

Hill is raw, due to playing at a small school, but he might have the best mix of skills, size and speed in the group. It's just a matter of how fast can he go from small college stud to legit young NFL prospect.

I could see Hill on the PS in 2023 and if needed the Dolphins might bring in a te from another team in late August or early September. I actually wanted them to bring in Jace Sternberger who had an excellent season in the USFL, but he signed with the Bills of all teams. Struggle seeing Sternberger making the Bills with Knox and the rookie Kincaid in the mix.

The usfl reminds me of triple a baseball
A lot of guys with back of roster potential, may rotational depth prospects. Sternberger looked ok during his time with the Packers a few years ago. The last two seasons in the USFL he's looked really good. Moves well has good hands. Not saying he's as good as Kittle, but he's that type of te. Not really an in-line blocking type. That's why I was shocked Sternberger went to Buffalo, Knox and Kincaid are better versions of the same type of player.

Here ya go... The guy that was whining about @Ozfin and his girl walking is gonna have a fit........

View attachment 147866

But can you play the drums on it like this is the question?

booty drum GIF

A lot of guys with back of roster potential, may rotational depth prospects. Sternberger looked ok during his time with the Packers a few years ago. The last two seasons in the USFL he's looked really good. Moves well has good hands. Not saying he's as good as Kittle, but he's that type of te. Not really an in-line blocking type. That's why I was shocked Sternberger went to Buffalo, Knox and Kincaid are better versions of the same type of player.
Its a source and few look very good

Back
Top Bottom