Julian Hill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Hill

You brought up "what coach would say that"

I didn't say anything about a coach, or coaching. I meant that I know damn near every player on our squad, even those fringe dudes. And I hadnt heard of this dude. That's all.

And whats not true about "he has a lot of guys in front of him" ?

-Smythe, presumed starter, will get majority of the snaps
-Saubert, probably next up, a vet that can do a few things
-Conner, who the staff seems to like the potential of
-Kroft, a vet familiar to McD (i think), could stick just because of experience
-Elijah Higgins, a wr convert who could be a "move" tight end and we just drafted him

So this Julian Hill cat has one hell of a mountain to climb to make the team. In my opinion. So yeah, your post is a bit of a head scratcher, maybe you can explain it better
You can't argue with someone that has "Ray is Right" on his wall... LOL

He’s been my main rooting interest since camp, he was the last man on the field after practice, which was every day.

He walked over to the bleachers because I was the last fan there and we talked for a few minutes..

Very humble cat, he was suprised I knew his name and where he was from.

Hope he solidified his spot in the team by performing well..

I picked him up in my keeper league after reading this article a few weeks ago. Chris Brooks, too. Now I have some important decisions on who to drop for final cuts.

Hill looked like the real deal against the Texans first team. Good for him.

If he continues to be that kind if worker, maybe he can carve out a decent career. You just never know.

I also found this short interview with Hill: https://nfldraftdiamonds.com/2022/05/julian-hill/

A couple of notable comments:

What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?

I am true professional. I work extremely hard on my craft everyday in all facets. I put the time into film study, diet, recovery, and the process of mastering all the finer details of my position.

What is the best part of football?

Everything, I am obsessed with everything about the game of football.

Happy for this guy. I hope he has a productive career!

There's absolutely no reason why Hill couldn't win a job with a good camp. Outside of Smythe (and possibly Saubert), none of our TEs have enough pedigree to get the benefit of the doubt.
Kroft is an end of the roster guy. Conner is a project who would likely go unclaimed if we cut him, and even 6th rounder Higgins might go unclaimed on cut day.
If Hill shows toughness, good hands, and picks up the offense, he'll do more than Conner did last year.

In hind slight Fever you nailed it bar Higgins unclaimed.

Here ya go... The guy that was whining about @Ozfin and his girl walking is gonna have a fit........

View attachment 147866

Just noticed this @Mach2, have you called the para medics? He surely had a stroke with the rope now days..............................evilgrin0007.gif

Just so I don't get left BEHIND on this subject

download-1 copy 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom