june first cuts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

june first cuts

TerryTate said:
Travis Minor will make the team...

I think K.J. would make it over him. Especially if Ricky does come back. If he doesn't then I could Minor as the last of four RBs. I see Evans and Morris as the two HB/RB/H-Backs...

The roster doesn't have to be set by June 1st, June 1st is mainly for players with big contracts. If we wanted to cut a player with a small contract, we would have done it already. Seau and TimBo aren't gonna get cut, they both just re-did their contracts.

They have enough Wide Receivers, Gilmore, Boston, Chambers, Newson, Booker
They Need a cornerback to play opposite Sam Madison.

dolphingator said:
We NEED a FRANCHISE QB. I'm not going to hold my breath that anyone worthwhile will be available after June 1, because somehow the other 31 franchises in this league, UNLIKE US, realize how valuable QB is and they never seem to turn loose of the good ones. So by not drafting one this year, we HAVE to trade for someone and swallow the price. Eventually we are going to have to pay the price, so why not do it NOW before our hole at QB costs us more games... and seasons. We are 6-10 at best this year.

TRADE FOR RIVERS OR RAMSEY.... OR BREES or WHOEVER we can get. No more career 3rd stringers at QB on the winningest franchise in sports. Ridiculous. :shakeno:

What would Ramsey or Rivers done on last years team??? Other than get hurt that is...:evil: :lol:

Lance Schulters it's a a expensive option but so good if we'll do some good cuts.

Morris out. Minor stay, trade Gordon
if we want WR cut WR, Rod Gardner or "mr. drop" Koren Robinson, Ike
CB? Bobby Taylor, but if we want him, we'll need make some cuts, Howard for example. Brock Marion still be ok and for a cheap, good deal
LB we are fine, Seau stay, ZT, Crowder, Moore
DL, JT, Carter, Roth, Hollyday, Traylor, TBow and Chester (one at time health and we'll be a wall), Zgonina isn't a wall is more a pass pressure.

the probleme it's OL, don't forget that

corner we dont need wr we got three four good ones in chambers boston booker maybe thompson we might need to look at another dt if chester cant go and i would get another safety jus to be safe lb we str8 with crowder seau spragan thomas moore pope we good only couple more days and youll see

I don't think we will be releasing anyone come June 1st. I believe I read an article where it stated that we were doing good with our cap situation that Saban may not release anyone.

TED WASHINGTON!

We still need another big DT. We have to assume Chester and Bowens are done. that leaves us with only one big body up front. We need another big DT. Ted Washington is the biggest of them all. Isn't he with Oakland right now? Maybe Ted gets released.

if not ted then one of the other underrated DT's like the chargers perellla or someone of that ilk. Someone's goint ot be let go somewhere. Maybe look at Jacksonville's DT throw aways. They've got the best Defensive front in football, so their DT cast offs/backups are probably very good.

Back
Top Bottom