june first cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

june first cuts

tndolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do u think we will look at after june first cuts or what position will we look at

GRYPHONK

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Peyton manning...

Other then that I will wait till June.

But Saban does want LB'ER and safety help. So look for Marion to be a possibility

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
tndolfan said:
who do u think we will look at after june first cuts or what position will we look at
A speed reciever, free safety, and a big DT

JohnDolphin73

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would say that we would look at all positions. It would depend on the player that was released and the amount of money that they were demanding. Once we sign all our draft picks, we won't have much money cap wise to make any other big moves. If we do sign a player, look for it to be on the oline.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I got one.....try this.......Keyshawn Johnson might get cut......

There is a clause in his contract that says that he can get cut this year and it will be a discount on the remainder of his bonus.....

If you add up what Dallas still owes Meshawn over the next three years...it is a ton of money.

Does anybody want MEshawn?

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Club Member
Reaction score
Keyshawn for vet min..yes

will he suck up hid pride and accept tht...not a chance

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I got 1 for ya: We will sign anyone that Saban thinks can help the team.

Personally id like to go get Az Hakim who is a great slot wr cause of his deep speed (even if he does drop more than youd like to see) or David Boston right now.

After June I think we might still look at a QB, Wr, D Line, LB's, and especially safety.

GRYPHONK

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Boik14 said:
I got 1 for ya: We will sign anyone that Saban thinks can help the team.

Personally id like to go get Az Hakim who is a great slot wr cause of his deep speed (even if he does drop more than youd like to see) or David Boston right now.

After June I think we might still look at a QB, Wr, D Line, LB's, and especially safety.

Dang it Boik. Why are you always making sense :roflmao:

But, alas, you are right.

Nobody could have predicted the offseason we had. For all we know we could pursue a Simeon Rice TYPE PLAYER if he gets cut lol!!!

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think Saban will probably look LB in free agency and WR. I really think he isn't too worried about WR but LB debth has me concerned as well as S position. In reality even without any moves we are much better than last year just because our coaching staff is one of the best in the NFL and our guys will be learning the right way to do things and hard work will be expected and not praised. With Saban they will work hard or be on the sidelines.

utfinfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Section126 said:
I got one.....try this.......Keyshawn Johnson might get cut......

There is a clause in his contract that says that he can get cut this year and it will be a discount on the remainder of his bonus.....

If you add up what Dallas still owes Meshawn over the next three years...it is a ton of money.

Does anybody want MEshawn?

Let me think about this for a minute. . .Hell no!!!

jbond

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
i'd say it all depends on the cuts as to what he targets. not knowing....I'd say safety first, then WR, then LB etc. Realistically....WR or LB.

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
GRYPHONK said:
Dang it Boik. Why are you always making sense :roflmao:

But, alas, you are right.

Nobody could have predicted the offseason we had. For all we know we could pursue a Simeon Rice TYPE PLAYER if he gets cut lol!!!
Its what I do well Gryph. But thanks for the ego boost buddy :D

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I really think Saban is going to add a veteran WR to compete for the #3 spot. He seems to be shopping around for the best player and whether we sign one now or after June 1st, I think we will get one.

Top Bottom