Just a suggestion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a suggestion

Funny Vaark, had a for real rocket scientist on VIP who said he needed a dictionary for your posts. Do you use one to post or, just want a few others to have to look up what you have to say. :)

that's funny as heck and a great compliment to senor Blue.

The best way to respond to grammar douchers is to ignore them...after you point out the inevitable spelling or grammar errors in their douchey post, of course.

The best way to respond to grammar douchers is to ignore them...after you point out the inevitable spelling or grammar errors in their douchey post, of course.

That is great advice. However, moving this thread ABSOLUTELY FRAKIN SUCKS!!!!!!! JMO

Some contributors would be shocked by the number of errors in their written expression. For those who delight in being pedantic, this would give the grammar nazis a big green light to correct everything and they would go ballistic.
I think that the current process works well and we should live with the spelling and grammar errors. Let's show more tolerance - it's the substance that counts.

That is great advice. However, moving this thread ABSOLUTELY FRAKIN SUCKS!!!!!!! JMO

Well, unless the grammar and spelling is so godawful that I missed anything pertaining to the Miami Dolphins, this is how it works. While I appreciate what he is saying in the OP, posting non-Phins topics in the main forum only creates more work for the staff.

I got it my friend. I was still in shock because Dlocks agreed with me on something :lol:

Don't fall into the average fan's mindset by being misled by "fantasy agreements." Just cuz it would appear that support by dlox passes a common sense eyetest- the knowledgable fan realizes doesn't make it true!

Well, unless the grammar and spelling is so godawful that I missed anything pertaining to the Miami Dolphins, this is how it works. While I appreciate what he is saying in the OP, posting non-Phins topics in the main forum only creates more work for the staff.

I do get your point. However, the forum is about Phans posts, and this spelling nonsense has no reason to be there, as it has nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins. I think it would be a VG idea to allow a thread to get it out in the open and/or for the "Powers That Be" such as yourself, to give their opinion on it.

JMO

Back
Top Bottom