Just a suggestion | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a suggestion

Thanks SB but Gonzo is correct and all i was trying to do is express my frustration with someone who completely destoryed a Dolphin related post in order to prove his grammarical skills. i know it happened to you also recently.
We had a 6 page argument on whether lacking or lagging was the correct word for the arthor (not even my own writing) to use.
Mission accomplished. Move on.:)

I do get your point. However, the forum is about Phans posts, and this spelling nonsense has no reason to be there, as it has nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins. I think it would be a VG idea to allow a thread to get it out in the open and/or for the "Powers That Be" such as yourself, to give their opinion on it.

JMO

No, the main forum is about the Miami Dolphins (see the description under the forum: Main Forum for Miami Dolphin Talk). Nothing else. We've been extremely lenient about topics being posted in the wrong forum over the offseason, especially in the VIP forums, but there is a limit. We're not asking a whole lot. 9 times out of 10, we'll just move a thread and even give a redirect that remains in the wrong forum for a little while so posters can easily follow it. This is despite the fact that it's against our very clear TOS, which everybody agrees to upon signing up:

Off Topic
Added: May 01, 2002 - Please keep posts where they belong. If you wish to talk about politics for example, please post it in Political | War Forum. If you wish to talk about other NFL teams, post it in "General NFL." And, of course, if you wish to talk about YOUR MIAMI DOLPHINS, post it in the Miami Dolphins forum! If an Admin or Mod find that you have posted an off topic post, it will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Again, I fully understand where FFM is coming from. This just happens to be the proper forum for such a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom