Just bought my first Jersey... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just bought my first Jersey...

FinsGoToGuy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just bought my first official Dolphins Jersey this week-end and I can't wait to put it on game day.

I wanted one with Marino in the back but we don't get many Fins jersey in Montreal so I had to settle with an aqua #34 Williams jersey. That's not bad either.

I'm going to Dolphins-Patriots at Boston on december so I'll be wearing it.

Now I'm ready for the season to begin...
:cool:

Anyone went to a game outside Miami with their jersey on ? Will they try to kill me ? I would hate to die before we win the Superbowl this year...
:)

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I just bought my first official Dolphins Jersey this week-end and I can't wait to put it on game day.

I wanted one with Marino in the back but we don't get many Fins jersey in Montreal so I had to settle with an aqua #34 Williams jersey. That's not bad either.

I'm going to Dolphins-Patriots at Boston on december so I'll be wearing it.

Now I'm ready for the season to begin...
:cool:

Anyone went to a game outside Miami with their jersey on ? Will they try to kill me ? I would hate to die before we win the Superbowl this year...
:)

I go to Buffalo and the Jets games with it on all the time. NE is not even close to Buffalo and Jets fans, although, I am a pretty big fellow, lol....

I wouldn't worry, show your team colors, there will always be some twits in a stadium, if they mess with you, give em the old Cox move :lol:

You shouldn't be "afraid" to wear your teams colors in any stadium, but the one exception is Philly!

Best thing is to go with a group that way you have someone covering your six ;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
You shouldn't be "afraid" to wear your teams colors in any stadium, but the one exception is Philly!

Best thing is to go with a group that way you have someone covering your six ;)

Clump, Philly is really not that bad.... as long as you don't wear NFC East jersey's those guys are pretty cool.... you might get razzed, but all and all, the 6 and 700 levels are now gone and so is the vet so all should be well in Philly. :lol:

Having jerseys is good. I have a collection of Dolphins Jerseys:

Ricky Williams(3) Teal, Blue, and White

Dan Marino (6) old logo white, old logo teal, old logo black(QBCLUB), New logo white, New logo teal, new Logo Blue

Cecil Collins(1) White

Abdul-Jabbar(1) White

Lamar Smith (1) White

Jason Taylor(1) Teal

Zach Thomas(2) White Replica, White Authentic

Junior Seau(1) Teal

Jay Fiedler(1) Teal

Chris Chambers(3) Teal, White, and a Teal one that is AUTOGRAPHED

Cris Carter(1) Teal

Jerseys are Great!!!

I also have a few Vikings and Falcons jerseys as well(Moss, Carter, Bennett, R.Smith, M.Vickx2)

Originally posted by chambers84
Having jerseys is good. I have a collection of Dolphins Jerseys:

Cecil Collins(1) White

Jerseys are Great!!!

I also have a few Vikings and Falcons jerseys as well(Moss, Carter, Bennett, R.Smith, M.Vickx2)

You haven't burned that Jersey yet? Or given it to the homeless, or a prison guard?

My wife bought me the new aqua Jr. Seau jersey as soon as it came out! Now I have #'s 99 and 55.

Originally posted by Emskirch

Clump, Philly is really not that bad.... as long as you don't wear NFC East jersey's those guys are pretty cool.... you might get razzed, but all and all, the 6 and 700 levels are now gone and so is the vet so all should be well in Philly. :lol:

I should have included Oakland as well :lol:

I've heard some baaaaaaad things about Philly fans.

I'm sure that you will be surprised by the number of Dolphins jerseys you will see at Gillette Stadium. Other than the occasional drunk moron talking some smack, there is really nothing to worry about. It's a lot safer than going to a European soccer match.

I might show up wearing my Williams jersey, although this year I am thinking of heading down to Miami for a game. But maybe I'll do both.

i almost got killed in buffalo with miami gear. i had on zubaz pants, marino jersey, and painted face. talk about a bunch of ignorant rednecks. sorry clump but it is true. i got hit in the nuts with a huge ice ball. my car got several dents, and i was punched in the back several times. i even took about 6 or 7 elbows in the back while just trying to pee. buffalo is the most dangerous place to be a fins fan. would never wear all my miami gear there again. that stadium is full of imbreds.

Last year a Fin fan punched one member of our group (in PPS) and ran like a frickin sissy and the security guard stood there laughing.

I think you mean inbreds :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by unclemonty
i almost got killed in buffalo with miami gear. i had on zubaz pants, marino jersey, and painted face. talk about a bunch of ignorant rednecks. sorry clump but it is true. i got hit in the nuts with a huge ice ball. my car got several dents, and i was punched in the back several times. i even took about 6 or 7 elbows in the back while just trying to pee. buffalo is the most dangerous place to be a fins fan. would never wear all my miami gear there again. that stadium is full of imbreds.

I can honestly say I have never had a problem with Bills fans, they talk crap and can't take it when dished out, but besides that they are decent animals.

Originally posted by unclemonty

That's weird. When I saw them in 95 I was decked out in Miami gear and the only thing I came across was a drunken redneck with a beer in each hand waving me down to point out his "**** the dolphins" banner.

Originally posted by Emskirch

I can honestly say I have never had a problem with Bills fans, they talk crap and can't take it when dished out, but besides that they are decent animals.

Yes, we can take it, but obviously the Fins fan last year felt that because we had 3 women, 1 4 yr old, and one on crutches out of a group of 8, he could take a chance. Why not with security backing his a$$ up. I was in the bathroom with 30 fins fans at the time and they didn't phuck with me. Don't believe me? justafan and shelby, both of whom post on this site, were part of the group! Were we being obnoxious? No way, see who we had with us, we were in no position to be. So it seems to me that Fins fans cannot take it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

I should have included Oakland as well :lol:

I've heard some baaaaaaad things about Philly fans.

Yes, Oakland is bad. I went to a game there in '98 (I was smart enough not to wear my Phins gear), it was the most uncomfortable feeling I've had at a football game. They beat the hell out of each other, no need to give them a reason to start on the opposing fans.

Back
Top Bottom