Just bought my first Jersey... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just bought my first Jersey...

I need a new jersey! I want Ricky!

I have all Jason Taylor jerseys.. White, Aqua and Navy (authentic) and i have two of Zach Thomas... white and aqua. I need an Offensive guy! After Ricky i want Thompson.. he is my new (one of my )favorite dolphins

I had my Fins jersey on during that debacle Mon Night game vs the Jets at Giants Stadium. I was the object of their fury when we were blowing them out and object of their jeers when we lost it in the end...there were a few fans who were a$$holes but considering what I've seen Yankee fans do to anyone wearing a Redsox cap at Yankee Stadium it was pretty tame. No one threw beer on me, or spit at me, or told me they were gonna rape my mother so Jets fans were relatively tame. But next time Im bringing a Fin Posse to back me up.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Last year a Fin fan punched one member of our group (in PPS) and ran like a frickin sissy and the security guard stood there laughing.

I think you mean inbreds :rolleyes:

Probably cause you had a group ;)

philly fans are only bad when they start throwing batteries:lol:

my jersies:

Kelly
Thomas
Smith
Tasker
Flutie
Moulds

new ones:

Bledsoe
Spikes...quickly becoming my favorite:)
Henry
and Reed is in the mail as we speak(or type)

I have an authentic white McDuffie jersey. He has always been my favorite player and I thought I would stand out with his jersey. It seems everytime I go to a game, however, I find a few fellow McD jerseys. I think I saw two at last year's Indy game.

I can tell you living in Massachusetts its very rough going to a fins pats game with a phins jersey But i still do Someone once tried to run me over i got pushed and 1 guy poured a beer on me and let me tell you if he wasnt like 800 lbs i would of took him But I always wear my phins jersey with pride at foxboro but the fans are dangerous towards us

I only have my Ricky Williams white jersey. It's hard to justify the jersey costs in canadian dollars. Runs about $125 for your standard jersey.

I just picked up a new Zach Thomas jersey this weekend.

Oh, and as for Oakland... oh yeah, it's definately not a good place to wear an opponents colors.

If you have some raider fans that cover for you ro vouch for you it's cool, and if you just leave the colors behind it's cool as well.

Oakland coluseum can be a great place to catch a game... just gotta be smart about it. ;)

I Have (all replicas)

Marino - White and Aqua
K. Jackson - White
Cox - Aqua
McDuffie - Aqua
Madison - White
R. Williams - White
Seau - Aqua
Taylor - Aqua
Thomas - Aqua
Abdul Jabbar - White (Someone had it made for me I appreciated it greatly at the time but Its more like the 84 Jerseys.

I will be adding an Orange one to my collection at Christmas, probably another RW since the one I have is too big and I don't like to wear it.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Yes, we can take it, but obviously the Fins fan last year felt that because we had 3 women, 1 4 yr old, and one on crutches out of a group of 8, he could take a chance. Why not with security backing his a$$ up. I was in the bathroom with 30 fins fans at the time and they didn't phuck with me. Don't believe me? justafan and shelby, both of whom post on this site, were part of the group! Were we being obnoxious? No way, see who we had with us, we were in no position to be. So it seems to me that Fins fans cannot take it :rolleyes:

That's pretty messed up. I wish that people like that wouldn't sport Dolphins gear. CLump, why are you saying Fins fans, when it was just one dude. C'mon man, you're too smart to make a statement like that. The dude seems like a big A-Hole, but not our representative. Anyways, my one and only pro game, was last year at Minnesota, and I was sporting my #34. I never got any razzing, but then again their was a lot of DolFans up in cold Minnesota anyways decked out in the aqua. Only some fun razzing after the game, but nothing bad at all.

Originally posted by Emskirch

You haven't burned that Jersey yet? Or given it to the homeless, or a prison guard?

Cecil Collins? Wow I thought I was the only one with one of those....

Take it to your local sporting goods store like Champs and have it turned into another ricky Wlliams Jersey

;)

I did ...

Back
Top Bottom