Just bought my first Jersey... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just bought my first Jersey...

I think its fair to say a$$holes live in every stadium. Just depends on their mood and where you sit. Unfortunately as a visitor sometime you end up in the endzone and that is where the dregs live. Being a visitor in another teams crazed End Zonies???

No Thanks.

I have:

#12 Griese -- 75th anniversary "throwback"
#13 Marino -- aqua
#54 Thomas -- white

The kicker...

#83 Clayton -- aqua

I believe it was Master P who once said, "UHHHHHHHHHH!"

And you know that orange #34 is going to be on the first FedEx to Dave La Casa.
:allhail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
I have:

#12 Griese -- 75th anniversary "throwback"
#13 Marino -- aqua
#54 Thomas -- white

And the kicker...

#83 Clayton -- aqua

I believe it was Master P who once said, "UHHHHHHHHHH!"
it's "ughhhhh!"...get it right goddamnit

j/k dude:lol:

Originally posted by fin-atic
I think its fair to say a$$holes live in every stadium. Just depends on their mood and where you sit. Unfortunately as a visitor sometime you end up in the endzone and that is where the dregs live. Being a visitor in another teams crazed End Zonies???

No Thanks.

This is very true. I think I'll leave my Eagles gear at home when I come down in December.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

Yes, Oakland is bad. I went to a game there in '98 (I was smart enough not to wear my Phins gear), it was the most uncomfortable feeling I've had at a football game. They beat the hell out of each other, no need to give them a reason to start on the opposing fans.

I was at that game also. I was in row 6 at the 10 yard line. I dressed neutral that day(white turtleneck, black leather jacket, 1970 model Angels hat with the Halo on the top of it) on the advice of everyone. The fans there are awful. They said awful stuff to the Raiderettes(if Kobe had said those words in Colorado he would get life), and acted like louts. Also some fans tried to run over my father in the parking lot.

Anyway my supply goes as follows:
1 Aqual 1980's Sand Knit model with sewn on name and numbers
1 Aqua 1990 Wilson model with vynil name and number
1 white 1991 Wilson model with vynil name and number
1 aqua 1995 Wilson model with sewn-on name and number
1 white 1998 Starter model with the sewn on 3 color number

all of course with #52 and my own name on them

Back
Top Bottom