Just for the record | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trekbiz said:
Good you should.... as a matter of fact you can mark me down on the "you should get a hobby list" that gives you something else to do with your time.

awesome!...what a great idea! :rofl3:

xXxpHiN34 said:
is there any former Anti-Ricky people that have also opened their minds to his return?

I'll gladly remove you from the list

Please! You can stick the list where the lord split your hips!

Like anyone on the internet is going to give two flying.......leaps about what you and your little list means to you.

You still have Ricky's poop on your nose I see...

Not to make this a religious post but yes I forgive Ricky, God forgives me when I fall flat on my face everyday. Yes I accept him back as a Dolphin especially for the price. I can't believe that there have been posts questioning Rickys work ethic. Jason Taylor even said today in his interview that when Ricky was there he was the hardest working player on the team. He walked away last year and IMO he was entitled to do that. However as I have posted before there are consequences for every action. He will pay for his actions.

thewicked1isher said:
Personally, I think it sucks that he's coming back. I know everyone deserves another chance, and he has a mental disorder, and he loves weed, and he has no heart...I could go on. But the way I see it is that Ricky, a very talented back that could in theory come back to this team and help contribute to some games (12 to be exact) is bringing someone else with him: Ricky the Pariah. If I was in that locker room and saw him walk back in and start suiting up you can bet your @$$ that I'd throw him a blanket party. He walked out on the team when they needed him. You don't do that. That shows he's got no heart. Then he lied about his reasons for quitting. How many stories came out before the real one? Who knows? We may not have even heard the real reason yet. I do not want someone on my team who will bail out when the going gets tough. The other guys stayed and played, suffering through the worst season the Dolphins have endured. They suited up week after week and walked out on the field with a cheerleader instead of a coach and tried to win games. Yeah they lost...a lot...and I'm sure their hearts weren't in the game completely, but can you blame them? They stayed and played! I think taking Ricky back would be a slap in the face to those who didn't duck and run. Sure he can run, but can he still? He'll be IMHO a liability, a distraction, and a cancer to the team.

I think we would do well to remember that the way our esteemed
"Coach" used him could be more accurately called abusing him.
We never even attempted a passing game, and our whole strategy was based on the idea that if you ran Ricky straight into the line 3 times there was a chance he would get a first down. This was a terrible waste, as Ricky could have been an awesome weapon in a more diversified attack, and maybe still could be.
Wanny's use of him was absolutely moronic. I don't say what Ricky did was right, and he certainly received a nice check for this abuse, but it's not hard to imagine him being a bit fed up.

This thread is ridiculous.

And it is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom