Just for the record | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzy said:
If you call out any person about it, you will either be laughing at them or hoping everyone else will instead. I MEAN WHY ELSE POINT IT OUT?????????

Yes, I'm saying that I think your little self made system is either flawed, or your just full of it........You can't have everything your way just because your in love with Ricky Williams, and can't stand people hating on him.

:roflmao:

Ozzy said:
Why is it a terrible post? Could it be because your too blind to see that it could all be true? Or is it because his opinion just does not match yours??

did you read that flamed post?.........its immature and lame to say the least.

GRYPHONK said:
Do you mind if I and others find all the dirt about your personal lives and post it on this board for everyone to see? I mean we all care about Rickys personal life. Let's see how some of you haters of Ricky live your lives shall we:D

I couldnt agree with that more. He made a mistake but who doesnt. And the person that said something about when he fathers another child with another girl... who cares, u know how common that is? Weed is common too but id prefer he NOT do it. But thats his life. Its not ours. The only reason we even care is because he did so much for us then left. We dont sit around and talk about cecil collins, and thats worse, so maybe we should. But since ricky is talented we talk bad about him more, and its not fair to him.

jtsacksyou said:
I couldnt agree with that more. He made a mistake but who doesnt. And the person that said something about when he fathers another child with another girl... who cares, u know how common that is? Weed is common too but id prefer he NOT do it. But thats his life. Its not ours. The only reason we even care is because he did so much for us then left. We dont sit around and talk about cecil collins, and thats worse, so maybe we should. But since ricky is talented we talk bad about him more, and its not fair to him.

:yeahthat:

Good post bud.

:clap:

xXxpHiN34 said:

In that post he said one flamed item, but the rest of it is 100% accurate!!!

Not lame at all........

jtsacksyou said:

The only reason we're pissed is because of what he "could have done" along with this team, based his talent. But in the two years he was here, he did nothing, so that's not why some of us care........

Cecil Collins had lots of talent, but what he did was a crime, and he is right where he belongs.

jtsacksyou said:

lets not forget that this man is a role model and public figure. like it or not people and more importantly, kids look up to him and could possibly follow his lead. he chose the profession. he could have not joined the NFL. but he did join and, to some degree, what he does is gonna be for public consumtion. that life is not for everyone.

as for cecil collins, he was talked about. he is no longer in the public spotlight. if he tries to re-enter the NFL, i'm quite certain people will be talking, once again, about him. once ricky leaves the spotlight, then his personal life will no longer be of much interest.

xXxpHiN34 said:

:lolcry:
Apparently YOU never proof-read the 906 "immature and lame" :laughat: post's that YOU yourself submit,,, huh ???
:lol2:

Marino1983

xXxpHiN34 said:
Everyone, dont get offended or anything if your name is on the Ricky hater list..... I dont even know why I care, but I would like to keep track of all the ricky haters. Like I said, when Ricky + Ronnie are having all these amazing games, and all of us dolfans are going nuts b/c our team is just beyond amazing, I wanna be able to say, "Hey ______, I'm glad you've come to your senses" :D

p.s. I'll be editing alot, adding names of the Ricky haters thus far. if you have a question mark by your name, I'm only assuming you have your thumbs down for ricky's return based on your post

Fans against Ricky coming back to the phins

welderpat
drnewbee
thomas 54
saves
kb21
unifiedtheory
fanmarino?
dominizzo
csabe
ltdan662002 ?
saba-tooth ?
Agua
NaboCane
westvirginafan
kingnate85
jack o d1amonds
finswin56 ?
claytonand duper
rafael
nicky napoleon
ozzy
thewicked1isher
finaticpatch
alopez34
gr8slayer :wink: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1230609&postcount=80

finsarelife
thefreaK41
jaketaylor
rainmaker1313 ?
Ark139954
rebar71
beejay05
mikeo
phinzoner
bigbucks24
phinsforever
marino1983
heffer111
always13
ryancall32
yankeehillbilly

(more to come)

Damn...I'm in some good company.:cooldude:

Marino1983 said:
:lolcry:
Apparently YOU never proof-read the 906 "immature and lame" :laughat: post's that YOU yourself submit,,, huh ???
:lol2:

Marino1983

if you say so ;)

ryancall32 said:
don't forget to add me to your list too!

I am not against Ricky coming back by any means. I may kid about him and his doings, but I am all for Saban's plan and the Dolphins winning. I am all for that 1-2 punch. I dont hate ricky nor love him. I am somewhat neutral and more of a second chancer and forgiver. I suppose that is why you had a question mark. You couldnt tell. Thats the way I like it! :D

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

And IF they don't, we know where to find you.

is there any former Anti-Ricky people that have also opened their minds to his return?

I'll gladly remove you from the list

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

You have fun doin' that brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom