Just for the record | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

That will make for a nice love fest amoung phin fans..there's no need to do this for those who have something against ricky, it's their right, ppl will move on as they will, if they don't get behind ricky, their missing the boat as a fan, if that guy is on this team and is helping this team win, I'm behind him, reguardless of his past...this is a new team, new time, different year...if we didn't forgive each other and hold grudges forever this would be a ugly world to live in. But until ppl heal from his leaving, you shouldn't do what you're proposing..that's not going to help the fan base..bottom line, we're still all fans of the phins desprite our disagreements on some area of the team..that's to be expected since we're different individuals.

MDFINFAN said:
That will make for a nice love fest amoung phin fans..there's no need to do this for those who have something against ricky, it's their right, ppl will move on as they will, if they don't get behind ricky, their missing the boat as a fan, if that guy is on this team and is helping this team win, I'm behind him, reguardless of his past...this is a new team, new time, different year...if we didn't forgive each other and hold grudges forever this would be a ugly world to live in. But until ppl heal from his leaving, you shouldn't do what you're proposing..that's not going to help the fan base..bottom line, we're still all fans of the phins desprite our disagreements on some area of the team..that's to be expected since we're different individuals.

But he's really bored brother........he wants to sit around and take names.......

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.
count me as a ricky supporter always was

mark me down as a hater then I don't see Ricky doing squat, he still has a contract issue too and no way we are gonna pay him 3 million a year

nick1 said:
mark me down as a hater then I don't see Ricky doing squat, he still has a contract issue too and no way we are gonna pay him 3 million a year

You're not a hater brother........you're just not a greedy, fickle football fan ....... The Hulkster and the millions of Hulkamaniacs out there respect you!

The Hulkster said:
But he's really bored brother........he wants to sit around and take names.......

hahaha...cute. :rolleyes:

check the date on the thread......its really old! Now I'm offering some people who have opened up since then to be off the list

Put me down as a guy who never ever wants to see Ricky Williams in a dolphins jersey again. He embarrassed the franchise in a way no other person has. He made us a year long laughingstock of the NFL. If I wore my JayTay or Marino jersey anywhere, I would have people apologizing to me, giving their symathy that I was a dolphins fan (not that I showed anything but pride in the fact). No, some wounds just don't heal. I wil be proud to be on the anti-Ricky list.

xXxpHiN34 said:

Anti Ricky and if you are really going to keep a running tab of who doesn't like Ricky so you can play the I told you so game 8 months from now....... you need to get a hobby. :rolleyes:

Die Ricky said:
Put me down as a guy who never ever wants to see Ricky Williams in a dolphins jersey again. He embarrassed the franchise in a way no other person has. He made us a year long laughingstock of the NFL. If I wore my JayTay or Marino jersey anywhere, I would have people apologizing to me, giving their symathy that I was a dolphins fan (not that I showed anything but pride in the fact). No, some wounds just don't heal. I wil be proud to be on the anti-Ricky list.

Really? I can never tell from a screen name like that!! :eek:

LOL, j/k

I don't exactly hate Ricky as much as I hate what he did. He screwed us and left us high and dry.

Ok you can say that he helped clear some dead wood. And I agree that certainly helped.
But I think the wood was almost out the door anyways. The thing that really bothers me is his bad timing. His timing is bad in regards to his sudden retirement to go smoke drugs or whatever. And then his timing in coming back was bad in a way too. Because we had already moved on and drafted a young promising back. Plus he only wants to play 2 more years if that which kind of kills his trade value. So there we get screwed by him again. But maybe we get lucky and somebody gets hurt on some team and they need a back. He could possibly bring us something.

So yes I do not really care for Ricky all that much right now. Maybe as time goes on in the season I may change my mind but right now he sucks.

Sorry i just have values.

Trekbiz said:
Anti Ricky and if you are really going to keep a running tab of who doesn't like Ricky so you can play the I told you so game 8 months from now....... you need to get a hobby. :rolleyes:

thanx, Ill keep that in mind :rolleyes:

Die Ricky said:

you actually bought a Fiedler jersey?

Sorry i couldn't resist because I hated him as a quaterback.

xXxpHiN34 said:
thanx, Ill keep that in mind :rolleyes:

Good you should.... as a matter of fact you can mark me down on the "you should get a hobby list" that gives you something else to do with your time.

it seems to me that alot of people are changing their minds about Ricky. I hate when people pull a John Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom