Just Found Out We Passed On Breese Twice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Found Out We Passed On Breese Twice

To be fair, he DID lead with, "I know this topic has been beaten into the ground...."

Between that and the way he bungled the end of the Patriots game at the end of the 2002 season and costing the team the playoffs, Dave Wannstedt should have been thrown out of the door before New Year's. Completely unforgivable.

Wasn't that a Christmas game and we completely imploded in the last 5 minutes of the game. Believe I flipped the family Christmas dinner table and ranted for an hour about Wannstedt getting fired before passing out in a puddle of egg nog and vomit.

Where have you been all these years?
FastGorgeousAuklet-size_restricted.gif

He was so spectacular in San Diego those first few seasons, the Chargers went ahead and drafted Pee Rivers and shipped Brees out.

I'm sure he would have done MUCH better here *rolleyes*

Wasn't that a Christmas game and we completely imploded in the last 5 minutes of the game. Believe I flipped the family Christmas dinner table and ranted for an hour about Wannstedt getting fired before passing out in a puddle of egg nog and vomit.

That was it.

The Game That Shall Not Be Named.

That is the angriest I have ever been at a coach in my life.

Just found out? Dude people don’t shut up about it.

I loved going to blockbuster on Friday nights. Now I’m just a nerd at GameStop.

And with many games going fully digital, that store's days are numbered, as well.

We used to have this place called "The Exchange" when I was growing up. They had used CDs and DVDs, some of them only a dollar. I used to go in there and buy random movies and CDs, sometimes 20 of them for only like $60. It's how I discovered a lot of music and movies before streaming became a huge thing.

It's the offseason, these threads are bound to appear.

Hell, one Dallas forum is lamenting the 1979 draft where Landry passed on Montana for Doug Cosbie.

Don't panic guys, but i just heard a rumor that Csonka,Kiick and Warfield may jump to a new league..WFL or something like that.
I'll go on a Dolphins message board and see if anybody else has heard anything about this.

Back
Top Bottom