Just realized we only have two defensive tackles on the roster... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just realized we only have two defensive tackles on the roster...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
...how is dt not a priority again. Suh or phiips gets injured, who do we have next ?

So on passing downs William Hayes can slide inside and play DT. Miami can also probably double down with DT in fifth round or later. Or if they're content with Misi at OLB they could target one in the second or third

Probably will pick up someone on the cheap after the draft. Wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafted a DT, but wouldn't expect it to be early.

main-qimg-8408f26d28db45b10eceb08c01992234-c

Ha hope the staff knows this

And only one of them is any good

And only one of them is any good

Not saying we don't need a DT for the rotation, but it's a new year, and a new season. Let's see what another year of maturity and working out with Suh will do for him.

Plenty of veteran rotation guys will be available post draft . . . Both free agents and june 1st cuts. Dolphins gonna grab at least 1 from that group.

Hayes can kick in as can Warmsley. They like Nick Williams and extended him. Okoye is a new guy they brought in this offseason.

I would be pretty surprised at DT on the first 2 days of the draft. Could see something on day 3.

Pay attention: Dolphins ARE drafting Wormley.

They are definitely showing him attention....but he would needed to be drafted by Round 2.

I would keep my eye open for Eddie Vanderdoes. He took some time to come back from injury and carried some bad weight last year, which hurt his status, but he's a 1 gap disruptive DT who could be good value later.

Back
Top Bottom