Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft

EveryYear some college QB makes a huge step forward and becomes the no1.

I seem to remember Carson Palmer sucking for 3 yrs at USC and then the light came on.

NorFlaFin said:
EveryYear some college QB makes a huge step forward and becomes the no1.

I seem to remember Carson Palmer sucking for 3 yrs at USC and then the light came on.

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT HE TOSSED THE PIG SKIN FOR 11,818 YARDS IN HIS CAREER THERE WICH WAS CUT SHORT A FULL SEASON DUE TO BREAKING HIS COLLAR BONE !

I WOULDN'T CONSIDER THAT SUCKING FOR 3 YEARS !!!!!

Mr. Right said:
Definetly

Buffalo Bills -> :sleep:

Great, even a Bills fan agrees, and he even made sure to include what the Bills will be be doing while Miami is competing for 1st place....nice job Mr Right on the money. :up:

Dolfan4life34 said:
whitehurst is definatly a first rd pick at qb and the class is not strong but it also isnt weak

Charlie I can't even dominate college Whitehurst. Must I remind people of last year...

50.7%, 7 td, 17 int, 25 sacks

He is gonna have to get back to 2003 form to get a sniff of the 1st round.

Sucking would defined as being projected as a mid-round pick, then the light coming on and then blossomming into the no 1.

Yes he did "suck".

TIDEPHISH said:
Sure why not my thoughts exactly !!!! and I cant fathom why anyone would have there eyes on texas' qb vince young have you actually watched the guy play ???? has great speed ??? but could not hit the broad side of a barn from 15 yards away .

Are you kdding me? Vince Young is a bigger stronger Michael Vick. He has been working all summer with Steve McNair on his throwing. He will lead Texas to a National Championship this year with his arm and legs.

He had no receivers last year to throw 2. A freshman and a senior that was 5'9".

He will be a first round pick and possibly the Heisman winner this year.

rickysdreads said:
Are you kdding me? Vince Young is a bigger stronger Michael Vick. He has been working all summer with Steve McNair on his throwing. He will lead Texas to a National Championship this year with his arm and legs.

He had no receivers last year to throw 2. A freshman and a senior that was 5'9".

He will be a first round pick and possibly the Heisman winner this year.

He worked with steve mcnair last summer whats the big deal ... like i said i watched him every single game her played last year ....he is a great athlete with the ability to win with his legs but his downfield passing game has is and at the rate his workouts w mcnair are helping always will be a terrible downfield passer . definitly will not cut it in the nfl ... you can compare him to vick if you would like he has speed and agility like him yesss .... but vick is not a great passer and vince young is not half the passer that vick is .

NorFlaFin said:
Sucking would defined as being projected as a mid-round pick, then the light coming on and then blossomming into the no 1.

Yes he did "suck".

you think mid - first round pics "suck"

i never thought that being projected as a mid first round pick meant that you "sucked" if you can toss for nearly 12,000 yards in 3 years i wouldnt say you sucked maybe had a few down moment but "sucked" thats abrasive lol

watch what i tell you! the same ppl. trashing marcus vick on this board will be swinging his bag if the fins draft him(that is if he comes out),just think about our offense if we had a mobile qb ALA "CULPEPPER" thats what our o.c. likes.

TIDEPHISH said:
You hit the nail on the head . every year lots of qb's come out and seems that most well maybe not most but lots are generally flops . even if they were the sh*t in college . Imo just because your one of the top 3-4 qb's coming out of the college ranks doesnt mean that your first day draft pontential .

I strongly agree just a weak class in general this year.

Exactly, and that is why Leinart is a turd waiting to happen. JUST SAY NO TO LEINART! Take a look at the Oregon stud, Kellen Clemens, if you want to see a REAL QB!!

Theres countless threads on next years QB class, just dig one up and find the same opinions stated there instead of starting a new one.

I really hope our 1st pick next year is one of the stud LT´s out there

Back
Top Bottom