Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft

TheLEGEND13 said:
Look,I Know ppl. are worried about the qb position but like saban said"HE HOPES TO HAVE AN OVER ACHIEVING TEAM". He doesn't plan on winning the superbowl this year,just show a good amount of improvement.Next year in the draft you will see some qb's on the board like a MARCUS VICK,he's been in some trouble but saban will take chances.Maybe Eric Ainge or THE QB from TEXAS.It's just a matter of time and we will be back in contention,so be patient.

Marcus Vick is a joke who has never done a thing as a QB or at any other position in college. He shouldnt even come out because he hasnt proven a thing. And Ainge wont come out either. There are some QBs coming out but you failed to name any of them. You should try watching some college football

osed
VanDolPhan said:
Right plenty of good ones and you can all sit there and freak when we pass on them in round 1 for one of the 4 LT's currently ranked in the top 12 of next years draft. You want a Jonathon Ogden type next draft is 'the' chance to get one. Then Carey can be shifted inside to guard either to replace Rex Hadnot if he ends up being 'over-hyped' or can replace Jeno James to save some $$$'s.

Last I heard there was some LB and one of these tackles even rated higher then Leinart.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson, T, Virginia
Jonathan Scott, T, Texas
Eric Winston, T, Miami
Marcus McNeil, T, Auburn
Davin Joseph, G-T, Oklahoma

Andrew Whitworth, T, LSU

The first 4 are considered to be in the top 12 of current players. Joseph can be a first rounder if he makes the transition to LT. Whitworth could slide in at the end of the 1st round next year.

Go tackle then pick up a QB in the 2nd (whichever slides) or don't pick up that DT this year and work Free Agency for DT's next year and use that 3rd to move our 2nd rounder up to grab one of the sliding Qb's ala the one the Redskins grabbed this year.

Again though it all depends on how players do. For all we know Feeley plays dang good or Carey plays great at LT. We just don't know yet. However I'm really liking LT in next years draft to pair with Carey (move him to LG and cut James overpaid butt).

I believe the LB would probably be Ahmad Brooks or Aj Hawk. If ya can get Leinart ya don't need a LT, so like I said before it kills 2 birds with one stone, so I would take him if he's available over any of the Lt prospects, if he's not available I would have to take D'Brickshaw, funny that if they would've came out this season they would've gone 1 & 2 in the draft so I think they're the best 2 prospects by far right now for the '06 draft.

DonShula84 said:
Marcus Vick is a joke who has never done a thing as a QB or at any other position in college. He shouldnt even come out because he hasnt proven a thing. And Ainge wont come out either. There are some QBs coming out but you failed to name any of them. You should try watching some college football

:rofl3:

i don't know much about college football so im not gonna say i do but im a FSU fan and i watched Leak last year and i thoguht he looked pretty good. Not saying hes coming out or anythign. Just seen many people aren't talking about him and he could be maybe a 2nd rounder maybe

unifiedtheory said:
Marcus Vick? The guy is a headcase and is going to have his position changed. Just because his last name is Vick does'nt mean he'll be good...hell...his brother is'nt that good either.

wow, vick is changing positions? i wasn't aware of that, and apparently, frank beamer wasn't either.

It's way too early to tell how good the QB's are going to be this year and what round they will go in (besides Lienart). I remember this one QB who wasn't even on the chart as a 1st round pick this year but funny how he ended up being the 1st pick of the draft. Also remember Rodgers was supposed to be the 1st pick in the draft until like a week before the draft and he fell all the way to the Packers. I'm more excited about all the quality LT's in this years draft than QB's.

TheLEGEND13 said:
Look,I Know ppl. are worried about the qb position but like saban said"HE HOPES TO HAVE AN OVER ACHIEVING TEAM". He doesn't plan on winning the superbowl this year,just show a good amount of improvement.Next year in the draft you will see some qb's on the board like a MARCUS VICK,he's been in some trouble but saban will take chances.Maybe Eric Ainge or THE QB from TEXAS.It's just a matter of time and we will be back in contention,so be patient.

Marcus VicK? No thank you. I want a QB, not a highlight reel. I want a QB who can sit in the pocket and actually read coverages and who can exploit defensive weaknesses. He's a poor imitation of his over rated brother.

Craig Krenzel was released. Don't know if he's signed by anybody yet.
That's it, I'm starting a pickup Craig Krenzel thread :lol: :lol:

jlfin said:

Good lord, don't even go there :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
If we give up on our current QBs and look to the 2006 draft then we more than likely will not be legitimate contenders until at least 2008. And thats assuming the QB we draft develops at an average or better pace.
Of course there is a chance we could get a "Rothlisberger" type player that is able to play immediately, but honestly....how often does that really happen?

Alot more then you realize I guess. Look past the hype, thats all I can tell ya, LOOK PAST THE HYPE. Winston in the first, he will be one of the best to ever play the game, and then in the second, Kellen Clemens BABY!!

jlfin said:

Ah yeah, that would be the Bengals grabbed him immediately. Theres a Leinart "type" for ya. Craig has a ring, he has to be solid gold real estate too, if Leinart is, right? WOW.... They both are turds, and Im a Buckeye fan, and I can admit it. Now, all you Leinart "fans" who cant look past the hype, but need too, and admit a turd is a turd. "We dont need a LT because Leinart is a lefty." WTF is that ill-knowledge about? Eric Winston, probably one of the most athletic, talented fellas to ever play the game, is just sitting there for us to grab. And your gonna pass on a sure rock for our line, for a turd becuase of hype. That turd nugget from USC dont even believe in himself, and we are supposed too? PLEASE......

Phishstix said:
wow, vick is changing positions? i wasn't aware of that, and apparently, frank beamer wasn't either.

I guess I should have been more specific. He's going to have to change positions for the NFL (e.g. Matt Jones).

popularwar said:
So many people are against Feeley or Frerotte, or both. The point is that we're not making a super bowl run this year and if Feeley doesn't pan out, we can draft a stud next year.

If we get any play out the QB we are going to surprise alot of people and apparently you are going to be one of them.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom