Just TWO GAMES... that's it... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just TWO GAMES... that's it...

Oh my God!!!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
WHAT IF the Jets didn't score 2 return TD's on us and WHAT IF Coy Wire didn't drop that INt in KC/ Watson wasn't called on that bogus PI to lte them continue the drive (and score)

oh yeah, we would have won the division....

but let me guess.... what if's are irrelevant when it comes to the Bills.
I have more BTW, such as,
WHAT IF TH didn't fumble vs Denver (causing TD return)
WHAT IF Ahman Green was ruled that he had posession (which he DID, he had teh ball and took 2 steps with it!!!! damnit!).... (Clements returned teh fumble for TD, opn drive when pack scored only TD of game, reverse call, we win)

etc etc

boo friggin hoo

MOULDROCKS, man, excuse me but...

Is there a problem???

It's a "gaaaame". Get it? Nobody's crying over last season. At least, I'm not. It's JUST a hypothetical question. Can YOU handle that?

And, anywayz, the point was to draw just a little of the criticism off of Wanny... and NOT to sit here and whine about just how good we REALLY were. Hell, any fool homer fan can do something stupid like that. Please! Give me a little more credit than that.

And, seriously, take a que from clump or circlingwagons... as far as Bills fans posting on this site go... THEY "ROCK".

Finally, as far as the Bills season goes and the WHAT IF game... well, yeah... duuuh... you guys were also just a few plays away from having a totally different season. And... I have no problem saying that... or reading/hearing it from someone else.

Can you say the same about us? Or aren't you big enough for that? (so much easier to start $h!t, isn't it?)

Your choice.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom