Just Watched Some Kalen Ballage Highlights | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Watched Some Kalen Ballage Highlights

He actually reminds me more of Ronnie Brown but with a little more speed
this. I don't see jay at all. I think this kid is an overall better back. jay runs nothing but zone well, and its either a loss or big run. this kid does get tackled easily for his size at times, but there are times where he breaks a ton of tackles and is a beast. the kid can also catch. jay not so much

He was #1 in yards after catch with 11.

#2 pass blocker.

That 8 TD game had one play that was absurd. If he's on the outside with a head of steam look the phuck out...at the 3 minute mark

Some of his movements and body lean reminds me of Arian Foster. Just a little bit. But either way I do like how he moves.

if he could be a durable faster Ronnie id be happy with that. I thought RB was a heckuva RB, he just got winded quick. many of times I would be watching what should've been a break away long TD just to see him get gassed or walked down.

and yeah he plasted the DB at the 3 minute mark

Well what about his lowlights have to be some other wise he would be a number one pick with all that size.

He actually reminds me more of Ronnie Brown but with a little more speed
His speed seem suspect to me, those highlights show a big back trucking over opposing players for short yardage, there weren't many big gain plays.

His speed seem suspect to me, those highlights show a big back trucking over opposing players for short yardage, there weren't many big gain plays.
He ran a 4.46 at the combine, then a 4.44 at his pro day.

I think he will take a year or two to bust out. Just like Ajayi and Drake

Reminds me of Eddie George. Now, if he could play like him, then I would be very VERY happy.

Back
Top Bottom