just wondering | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just wondering

wontrememberthis

Active Roster
Reaction score
so now that the trade deadline has come and gone and we know who is gonna be on the team, how many games do you think we'll win? do you think guys will play like they're trying to have a job next year? will coaches coach like they want a job? we do have some winnable games but the way we've played we have a lot of losable ones too. i don't think it matters how many we win, it's too late for this year to go anywhere. i was just wondering

i say they win 3 more and i hope tua stops throwing interceptions, i always hated tannehill because i thought he threw too many picks when we had a chance and now tua seems the same

sorry if i offended anyone by starting this before i have 8000 posts, but you still let that guy in here that wants there to be 102 timeouts available in game 1 so i thought i'd take a chance

I agree. Three more wins. Maybe more if Wilson plays over White for the Jets.

The bigger question? Will that be enough for Ross to roll with Flores and Grier for 2022?

If Ross already wants to move on from Tua, that can't bode well for Flores and Grier. Right?

We going to win out
Texans- only team more pathetic than us
Ravens- short week, thursday home game
Jets- Its the jets
Panthers- they're imploding
Giants- a million guys on ir
Saints- No QB +its a primetime game, which we've been so dominate at as of late 😳
Titans- Tannehill grudge match
Patriots- only team we've proved we can beat...by the skin of our teeth

Come on man drink the kool-aid

We going to win out
Jets- Its the jets
Saints- No QB +its a primetime game, which we've been so dominate at as of late 😳

ya talked me into it, maybe the nfl can have first and second half winners and we can make the playoffs that way

if i knew how i'd put that picture of what's his name doing his "playoffs?" here but unfortunately it's beyond me

ya talked me into it, maybe the nfl can have first and second half winners and we can make the playoffs that way

if i knew how i'd put that picture of what's his name doing his "playoffs?" here but unfortunately it's beyond me
jim-mora-playoffs.gif

Ross is a rich idiot. Bruce Beal Jr. can’t be any worse albeit his underling. Ross first then Grier and lastly Flores. I’d start from scratch with all 3 of them if it was up to me but it ain’t.

We going to win out
Jets- Its the jets

Crack cocaine is a very strong drug

We going to win out
Jets- Its the jets

The Texans and Titans are the two teams we may be favored against.

The Jets may be a pick 'em...

The other teams are simply ran too organized for us to overcome.

sorry if i offended anyone by starting this before i have 8000 posts

Just scan through the other threads first and don't start a new one on a subject members are already discussing or it with get merged .

We welcome your input but try to keep the main forum easy to go through and find the subject you want to discuss
Numerous threads about the same topic make that harder

We going to win out
Jets- Its the jets

Win out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We going to win out
Jets- Its the jets

If you knew about the saying drink the koolaid then would know that the participants died - I wish people would stop using this phrase incorrectly

Over 600 adults, and another 300 children, killed themselves by drinking from a barrell of grape-flavored drink laced with cyanide. Jim Jones was their wacko leader

Last edited:
Is Ross going to sell the team?
Or is he just giving it to his family when he passes. If I remember he is getting up there in Age.
No family, all executives of his real estate company are on the board and in line.

Doesn't mean he won't sell, but that's the right of passage should he croak.

Back
Top Bottom