just wondering | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just wondering

This is a tough question for me.

We have too much talent to be losing so much. I'm not saying we should be steam rolling everyone...but we should be beating the weaker teams on our schedule at least.

Since the problem seems to be coaching, I really can't see us winning too many more games unless our staff magically pulls their heads from out their ass.

If you knew about the saying drink the koolaid then would know that the participants died - I wish people would stop using this phrase incorrectly

Over 600 adults, and another 300 children, killed themselves by drinking from a barrell of grape-flavored drink laced with cyanide. Jim Jones was their wacko leader

Huh? He used it correctly.

He's basically saying "Go on. Believe it. Totally safe...yeah, drink the kool aid"

Also it technically wasn't kool aid if I recall, it was some other brand of drink.

so now that the trade deadline has come and gone and we know who is gonna be on the team, how many games do you think we'll win? do you think guys will play like they're trying to have a job next year? will coaches coach like they want a job? we do have some winnable games but the way we've played we have a lot of losable ones too. i don't think it matters how many we win, it's too late for this year to go anywhere. i was just wondering

i say they win 3 more and i hope tua stops throwing interceptions, i always hated tannehill because i thought he threw too many picks when we had a chance and now tua seems the same

sorry if i offended anyone by starting this before i have 8000 posts, but you still let that guy in here that wants there to be 102 timeouts available in game 1 so i thought i'd take a chance
We're going to win more than 3 more, and screw those guys that think you need to have a lot of posts or having been a member for a long time makes you better. They're idiots.

Back
Top Bottom