just wondering | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just wondering

Even with many considering the Dolphins organization and team a total unmitigated disaster, I can see Ross still being very proud of his stadium remodel and new practice facility. Unfortunately, it's probably enough to keep him excited and involved. 😒

I don't see him selling it in his lifetime.

Agree, it's highly unlikely but ya never know!

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Even with many considering the Dolphins organization and team a total unmitigated disaster, I can see Ross still being very proud of his stadium remodel and new practice facility. Unfortunately, it's probably enough to keep him excited and involved. 😒
I'll point out again, there is right now a 10 year agreement with F1 for the Miami GP and currently Miami city hasn't come up with an alternative, so Ross will be receiving massive proceeds from that being at Hard Rock.

I'll point out again, there is right now a 10 year agreement with F1 for the Miami GP and currently Miami city hasn't come up with an alternative, so Ross will be receiving massive proceeds from that being at Hard Rock.

Good point. No doubt Ross is happy about the income side of things. I was just trying to point out that he is probably still pleased with the "best of class" amenities at the facilities. Since it has never been the team under his ownership, he has to have something to brag about. I wish he would just stick to buildings and stay the hell out of football operations!

Good point. No doubt Ross is happy about the income side of things. I was just trying to point out that he is probably still pleased with the "best of class" amenities at the facilities. Since it has never been the team under his ownership, he has to have something to brag about. I wish he would just stick to buildings and stay the hell out of football operations!
I mean he does invest back which is good of an owner to do, not many people give him credit for that. They simply like to lay blame at the man at the top, not that it isnt warranted, but he does do some good things.

Great information!

What kind of car does Mr. Ross drive, or will he be in the "chauffeured" class? - LOL

Will he get an "F1" rating (outside of FinHeaven)? - LOL

Great information!

What kind of car does Mr. Ross drive, or will he be in the "chauffeured" class? - LOL

Will he get an "F1" rating (outside of FinHeaven)? - LOL

Ross should develop and build a two-seater F1 car. However, I do foresee a potential problem. Based on our experiences as Dolphin fans, he's likely to be one of those pesky backseat drivers. ;-)

Peyton Manning 's first 16 games: 28 INTs, 13 losses, 4.5 TD% 56.7% completion 4.9% INT% Tua's first 14 games: 7 losses, 10 INTs, 4.0 TD%, 64.7% 2.2% INT% completion. Today's fans have the patience of a 2 year old toddler.
kinda funny, i've been cheering for this team for about 50 years but i have the patience of a 2 year old, when am i allowed to expect them to be good? after 7 years? maybe today's fans have too much patience, we don't expect them to ever have to be good

kinda funny, i've been cheering for this team for about 50 years but i have the patience of a 2 year old, when am i allowed to expect them to be good? after 7 years? maybe today's fans have too much patience, we don't expect them to ever have to be good
If'n you'd justa waited 8 years, you'd have an elite Tannehill. looloo

i still think tannehill got good when he got a good team around him especially henry, i guess the next while will show how good he is, i don't hate him, but i wasn't real upset when we decided to try something else

so now that the trade deadline has come and gone and we know who is gonna be on the team, how many games do you think we'll win? do you think guys will play like they're trying to have a job next year? will coaches coach like they want a job? we do have some winnable games but the way we've played we have a lot of losable ones too. i don't think it matters how many we win, it's too late for this year to go anywhere. i was just wondering

i say they win 3 more and i hope tua stops throwing interceptions, i always hated tannehill because i thought he threw too many picks when we had a chance and now tua seems the same

sorry if i offended anyone by starting this before i have 8000 posts, but you still let that guy in here that wants there to be 102 timeouts available in game 1 so i thought i'd take a chance
Hey, personally I think every quarterback should get 102 interceptions in their career. They use them up in game one or spread them out.

i still think tannehill got good when he got a good team around him especially henry, i guess the next while will show how good he is, i don't hate him, but i wasn't real upset when we decided to try something else
What came first, tannehill got good, or the team around him got good? How do you know, stats?

Make up your mind - LOL

Back
Top Bottom