Justin Herbert looks really good- was tannebaum right? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert looks really good- was tannebaum right?

He looks like he can make plays with his arm but his decision making is very suspect.

He and Burrow are rookies that played zero pre season games. That comes with time. Manning threw 28 INT's his rookie season. They both have unusual poise for rookies and are doing very well. The Dolphins cheerleader (sorry cult, I couldn't resist) looks comfortable as well. I hope he is like that with the ball in his hands.

But most people on here will constantly point small details out. It is hard for them because peeps like me and a few others wanted Herbert. We were right! I pray that for all the fans that wanted Tua, they are right as well. Both can be right. Not everything is right/wrong. You can have wrong/wrong or right/right. The Bengals were not wrong for picking Burrow. the Chargers were not wrong for picking Herbert. I really hope the Dolphins were not wrong by picking Tua. But it could turn out to be one of the best QB drafts in a very long time!

The aints D has adjusted well and are pressuring the hell out of the kid. He is not having a good second half.

And that's why Herbert was my guy. Oh well. Let's hope Tua stays healthy and is as advertised. Im rooting for him.

The previous year Herbert was in line to be rhe #1 pick.

He's talented. He has WR to throw to.

How did Anthony Lynn not call a TO before that Taysom Hill TD and give his O more time? Did he think he was going to run out the clock with the Saints inside the 10?

Mike Williams made a major catch to give LAC a chance at this with a long FG.

Herbert blew that one with back to back inaccurate throws. They would’ve got that first down if that ball wasn’t behind Mike Williams. Same with the third down throw WAY behind the WR.

Kid made a game winning throw tonight and deserved to win after that one but nearly all of the games have followed the same script. He comes out of the gate hot but once he hits that 20 point mark he's very erratic and largely struggles to seal the deal.

Kid made a game winning throw tonight and deserved to win after that one but nearly all of the games have followed the same script. He comes out of the gate hot but once he hits that 20 point mark he's very erratic and largely struggles to seal the deal.

Throwing a 50/50 ball to a guy like Mike Williams is easy. Those last two throws that required accuracy were anything but.

Still, this loss is on the HC. They should’ve had a minute and a half on that last drive.

I also worry that we made the wrong pick by not going with Herbert. That would be so Miami.

But that's why Tua has to have a chance to play this season so we can see what he can do. If he doesn't look the part then we need to consider drafting another qb in the next draft while we have all of this draft capital at our disposal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom