Justin Herbert looks really good- was tannebaum right? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert looks really good- was tannebaum right?

Herbs and Burrow are making it interesting for ROY! Both are killing it and fantastic. I think the Herbs has better weapons and support. Burrow has straight ice in his veins and doing it! It is prolly too late for Tua, but I am excited.

Last edited:
I was one of those on here who stated that I would have no issue if the Dolphins drafted Herbert instead of Tua. While I have no problem with the Dolphins drafting Tua because they obviously felt he was the better QB. Many in the Chargers organization were hoping that the Dolphins would
draft Tua so Herbert would still be available when they had their first selection in the draft.

Hopefully Tua turns out to be a dynamic QB for the Dolphins. I think Herbert is going to be a top 10 NFL QB in the coming years and I look forward to seeing how Burrow, Herbert, and Tua all develop in the coming years. The 2020 NFL draft might one day be compared to the 1983 draft when it comes to the quality of the QB’s taken in each of those drafts.

Thread should’ve been rainbows, ponies and glitter with all the teenage girls posting in it.

Justin Herbert continues historic 2020 season...#sigh

Speaking of great seasons. Derek Carr is playing out of his mind! Tough L from the chiefs. Still hate the raiders...but damn!

Back
Top Bottom