Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth?

Tua is in a situation where he has nothing to rely on. He can't rely on coaching or development because the coaches in Miami can't coach up or develop players. They don't have the skills. It's not their fault they're in over their heads, but it is what it is. Every player has regressed across board. Even the kicker.

Even if they knew how to develop young players, they won't do it for Tua because he doesn't even have the support of the garbage organization. All they're looking for is some video game player to come in and save all their incompetent a**es. But they're fixing to find out that they're all finally about out of bullets. Finally.

Tua had to rely on nobody but himself to rehab a car crash injury and get to the point that he could play football again. It was all him. He still has to rely only on himself. He gets no help.

He's spent the first part of his career in Miami with Austin Jackson in his lap trying to throw to Jakeem Grant, or Jesse Davis imitating a turnstile while trying to throw to Preston Williams. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop.

The undersized RB's can't even hardly run for 30 yards. The receivers can't get separation and the route combos have receivers constantly in the same areas down the field. Look at the INT he threw yesterday. Two receivers damn near tripping over each other in the same area.

He's in a position where he has to rely on nothing but pure physical talent, both in terms of his arm and legs just to be able to make a play work. He doesn't have Lamar Jackson or Mike Vick athleticism, with Jeff George arm talent and Peyton Manning experience and football knowledge. But that's about what it would take for any QB to impress a certain faction of know nothing football geeks enough to save the jobs of cast of clowns in Miami.

They don't even have an offensive tackle on the roster. Every single offensive lineman they trot out every Sunday is a guard. They have 5 guards - and only about one of them is even a starting caliber guard.

There are no routes working back to the quarterback outside the numbers to create separation. Go watch what Pete Carmichael does in New Orleans with the spacing, routes, and timing.

Tua is not even playing on a professional football team. That's a fact.

He's obviously lost some percentage of his talents due to catastrophic injuries and surgeries, but he still has enough to be a good player. He just can't overcome an entire sh*t show. Neither will Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, or anybody else.

I knew this was coming. I knew this is what awaited him in Miami. I said it many times. Many times.

Tua is not perfect, but he's nowhere near as bad as he looks in Miami - and neither are many of the other players.

Justin Herbert is a talented player. But he's not as talented as he is lucky that he didn't end up where Tua's at.

Tua is in a situation where he has nothing to rely on. He can't rely on coaching or development because the coaches in Miami can't coach up or develop players. They don't have the skills. It's not their fault they're in over their heads, but it is what it is. Every player has regressed across board. Even the kicker.

Even if they knew how to develop young players, they won't do it for Tua because he doesn't even have the support of the garbage organization. All they're looking for is some video game player to come in and save all their incompetent a**es. But they're fixing to find out that they're all finally about out of bullets. Finally.

Tua had to rely on nobody but himself to rehab a car crash injury and get to the point that he could play football again. It was all him. He still has to rely only on himself. He gets no help.

He's spent the first part of his career in Miami with Austin Jackson in his lap trying to throw to Jakeem Grant, or Jesse Davis imitating a turnstile while trying to throw to Preston Williams. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop. Whiff - drop.

The undersized RB's can't even hardly run for 30 yards. The receivers can't get separation and the route combos have receivers constantly in the same areas down the field. Look at the INT he threw yesterday. Two receivers damn near tripping over each other in the same area.

He's in a position where he has to rely on nothing but pure physical talent, both in terms of his arm and legs just to be able to make a play work. He doesn't have Lamar Jackson or Mike Vick athleticism, with Jeff George arm talent and Peyton Manning experience and football knowledge. But that's about what it would take for any QB to impress a certain faction of know nothing football geeks enough to save the jobs of cast of clowns in Miami.

They don't even have an offensive tackle on the roster. Every single offensive lineman they trot out every Sunday is a guard. They have 5 guards - and only about one of them is even a starting caliber guard.

There are no routes working back to the quarterback outside the numbers to create separation. Go watch what Pete Carmichael does in New Orleans with the spacing, routes, and timing.

He's obviously lost some percentage of his talents due to catastrophic injuries and surgeries, but he still has enough to be a good player. He just can't overcome an entire sh*t show. Neither will Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, or anybody else.

I knew this was coming. I knew this is what awaited him in Miami. I said it many times. Many times.

Tua is not perfect, but he's nowhere near as bad as he looks in Miami - and neither are many of the other players.

Justin Herbert is a talented player. But he's not as talented as he is lucky that he didn't end up where Tua's at.

Oof, that Dig and Go concept on the pick. Tua's made that read a million times at Bama yet Waddle and Parker are two feet from eachother.

His success hasn't been smoke and mirrors. I'd say this is more of a blip than any indication of who he is moving forward.

I listened to a lot of Tua critics while he was in college. Too small, can’t see over the line, weak arm, poor Wonderlic, can’t read defenses, surrounded by talent, throws lefty, durability of a potato chip….

Yet all you hear now is how they’re not “wowed” by him when they watch him.

Hell I’m wowed by him every time he completes a pass after listening to all that. 🤣

Much less when he survives a tackle or wins a game.

Tua’s right handed. Bet Herbert can’t play quarterback left handed as good as Tua. 🤣

I never wanted to believe but dammit you were right on the ******* money. I hate it because we suck, but I respect it.

I never wanted to believe but dammit you were right on the ******* money. I hate it because we suck, but I respect it.

Tua has had 6 different OC's over the past 5 seasons. Hell he's had 3 just in the past year with the lolphins - at minimum 3 🤣

None of 'em tried to develop Tua except Sarkisian - and that got derailed because of a dislocated hip.

Daboll kept badgering Saban to let him develop Tua, but Saban was loyal to Jalen Hurts. Until he couldn't be anymore, down 13-0 at halftime of the national championship game.

Mike Locksley came along and all he did was call RPO's for Tua. He never developed him in terms of reading defenses or fixing his mechanics. Mike Locksley only knows 2 plays - touchdown or interception. Look what he's doing to Lil' Tua up in Maryland.

Not even worth discussing what he's been through in Miami - getting thrown in by suits instead of coaches just so they could see if he could play like Justin Herbert. Before he even knew the playbook. That's why Chan Gailey got pissed off and left.

Don't pay attention to the know nothing fanboys that call him dumb and try to analyze plays in the disaster he's in. They don't understand what criteria is involved with developing a quarterback. In fact, they might even be submitted for positions on Flores' staff.

Not sure if you watched The Pats game his WR refuse to catch the ball. Both of his INTs we're due to WR error.
You're making an assumption. The pick six was an obvious miscommunication, but you have no way to show that was on the receiver or on Herbert or both.

I don't recall, so maybe I'm wrong, but weren't you the guy who said anything about Tua not being responsible for an interception was just an "excuse"?

You're making an assumption. The pick six was an obvious miscommunication, but you have no way to show that was on the receiver or on Herbert or both.

I don't recall, so maybe I'm wrong, but weren't you the guy who said anything about Tua not being responsible for an interception was just an "excuse"?
That route was designed to have the ball land when the WR plants and turns. You never throw that after they turn as it's too late. The WR did an awful job on the execution of that route.
Zero blame on Herbert for those 2 picks.

That route was designed to have the ball land when the WR plants and turns. You never throw that after they turn as it's too late. The WR did an awful job on the execution of that route.
Zero blame on Herbert for those 2 picks.
But you have no idea how deep the route was supposed to run before he planted and turn. You are guessing because it fits your narrative.

I do know how deep it was because the WR stopped but took forever to turn. Have you seen the play?
Yes. And blaming the interception on 'how long it took the WR to turn' is an incredible reach.

I wish he was orbiting back to Earth wearing a Dolphins uniform.

Back
Top Bottom