Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert Orbiting Back To Earth?

You must be referring to folks that pumped up Zach Beck and tried to tell me he was going to have a better rookie season than Tua 🤣

How many snaps did Chainkwon play last night 🤣 That overgrown bum can't hold Zach Seiler's jock strap.... much less Jeffrey Simmons 🤣

Or Christian Barmore. Or many, many others.

The closest Chainkwon has ever gotten to an opponent's quarterback was after the game was over in the season opener last year when he tried to steal Cam Newton's chain 🤣

If you weren't watching the draft when Flores was jumping up and down like a moron you wouldn't even know Chainkwon was on the team. Fact. 🤣

He's a 2 down stump that is a "key cog" in one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL 🤣

#Chainkwon4DROY🤣
#ZachBeck4OROY 🤣
He's ranked right around where you say he is...

HOWEVER...

He's still the best, most impactful player from Bama that is on the roster ..

#TuaGonnaBeACareerBackUp
#NobodyWantsHimandWeMayHaveToGiveHimAwayWhenWatsonComes
#ClemsonQBs>>>BamaBusters
#MacJonesIsTheBestBamaQBIn5Decades
#TeddyBridgewaterShouldChargeTuaForCheapeningHisLikeness

HOWEVER...

#TuaGonnaBeACareerBackUp

It's like you delusional lolphin fanboys literally wake up every single day with your minds erased. It's as if you get up every day having forgotten all the horrendous lolphin football you've witnessed.

You sucked long before Tua and you'll continue to suck long after him. You can't blame it on him. Although the idiots inside the organization and in the media down there will certainly try - just like they did with the Nick "The 🐐" Saban.

Alabama's program isn't built around one player. It's built around championships. Dynasties. And they still have an NFL QB more often than the lolphins. 🤣

#TuaHasToGetOutOfTheLolphinsFirstToHaveACareer
#LolphinsAreTooChickenSh*tToTradeForWatson
#AlsoTooChickenSh*tToCutTua
#LolphinsAreAFraudOrganizationBuiltAroundWeakPolitics
#FreeTua
#ShoutOut@KingTua

Last edited:
Although I did hear Mayor Grier's idea of adding some glitter to those barbie uniforms next year pleased Ross and the executives and got him a seat on the league's competition committee. That's another well deserved rung in the Mayor's Ladder of Fraud. He's in the National Felon's League Senate now. 🤣

#Glitter&Sequins
#barbieuniforms
#Mayor'sOffice
# 🤣

HOWEVER...

#TuaGonnaBeACareerBackUp

Watching Mac jones play today and comparing to Tua. I mean, my God. The throwing under pressure, accuracy, the touch, ability to make quick reads, command of offense, the arm strength, ect...The differences are staggering. No wonder why Waddle preferred Jones.

Watching Mac jones play today and comparing to Tua. I mean, my God. The throwing under pressure, accuracy, the touch, ability to make quick reads, command of offense, the arm strength, ect...The differences are staggering. No wonder why Waddle preferred Jones.

Your act is so boring

Watched most of the Chargers/Vikings game today. Wasn't a particularly good game for Herbert. Did thread the needle on some throws. He trusts his arm but also resulted in some dangerous throws as well. Herbert definitely has a strong arm but lacked touch on a couple of throws today. The interception was a ball he shouldn't have thrown.

yawn.

HOWEVER...

#TuaGonnaBeACareerBackUp
Wrong, but at least your girlfriend, Delvin loves you

Back
Top Bottom